Why do people call me stupid at times even though I did nothing wrong?

Okay so I'm 16 and I promised myself not to call anyone stupid because that is rude.
But the fact that people call me stupid especially when I do little silly things I don't get them.
Example: My ex called me stupid yesterday because.. when she made a move for making out, I stopped her because I had a gum in my mouth and wanted to throw it which felt uncomfortable for me. That really made me mad and I just ignored but still. How does she has the gut to call me like that? Like we've known each other for 10 months.

Maybe im so naive.. Im so good with everyone and when it comes to judging I don't do it. I've been thinking about this lately to change myself but I don't know what to do.. help :( Why do people call me stupid at times even though i did nothing wrong??

07

Most Helpful Guy

• They're just being rude.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE