Why do people call me stupid at times even though I did nothing wrong?

Okay so I'm 16 and I promised myself not to call anyone stupid because that is rude.
But the fact that people call me stupid especially when I do little silly things I don't get them.
Example: My ex called me stupid yesterday because.. when she made a move for making out, I stopped her because I had a gum in my mouth and wanted to throw it which felt uncomfortable for me. That really made me mad and I just ignored but still. How does she has the gut to call me like that? Like we've known each other for 10 months.

Maybe im so naive.. Im so good with everyone and when it comes to judging I don't do it. I've been thinking about this lately to change myself but I don't know what to do.. help :( Why do people call me stupid at times even though i did nothing wrong??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They're just being rude.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Well nice of you to be attached to being nice.

I guess one could call you stupid in a cute way. But I get your point.
    I may be kind of autistic with that modo by try to explain the issue to her. It might do less damage than letting everything happen in your head.

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely won't call you naive but the first thing I would tell you about life is that you can be polite, kind, nice, considerate and courteous but if you always expect those qualities in return, you are in for a lot of disappointment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gotta look at the way, you might of been rasied that word is disrespectful.
    and they were rasied is that what they were told all the time or is that all they heard.
    And ex well that's why she your ex lol.
    Friend and people who will be with you won't call you that may day that was a stupid decision

1|0
    0|0
  • in chinese we say 好心没好报。 Many times... a good heart is not met with good intentions and treatment from the other party.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well u see when all u do is good things but get sh*t in return it makes u wonder why u even bother.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably because you're stupid

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes