Where was your heart 10 years ago?

Compared to todayWhere was your heart 10 years ago?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 10 years ago I was 22, and I was in Thailand about right this time. I was there for a mission trip to help the children who were at risk for the sex trade and sold off for parts to help their parents pay debts. I helped the kids to do art and crafts and we hung out, did bon fires, played at the water hole and things like that. It was fun. I was there for a month, but while there... there was a guy who was crushing on me. I was NOT in love with him and it felt weird having someone like you and you not liking them back. it felt really weird. I quickly finished up my degree and then I left that following summer to a new state. I only wanted to get my degree so I could get away from my parents...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 11 and just settling in to my adoptive life... I was lonely and somber from the loss of my mother and the fact that I didn't fit in with my peers, but I still continued to push forward to achieve my goals and dreams.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• The ego-centric spaces created by the young and disconnected brain I used to have.
    Luckily we live in a universe subjected to continuous change, or time as some refer to it. My heart outgrew those spaces, as did my brain. Now they collaborate, as they have been placed in a palace, where the walls are made of values and principles. They are the architects of this palace, and their job is to orchestrate an everlasting expansion.

1|1
    0|0
  • On the left side of my chest located in between my lungs (10 years ago and now) I believe?

Lol jokes aside... 10 years ago I was 13 and I had just developed a crush on a boy that would have lasted 5 years... and now I’m in a relationship with a guy that I’ve always dreamed of.

0|2
    0|0
  • 10 years ago :( i was temporarily getting over a crush who eventually lasted 12 years so that i could get into a relationship with my 1st boyfriend who turned out to be the biggest regret ever. And now both are in my past and im over them but they keep haunting my dreams... my crush finally wanting me and my ex wanting me back >.<

0|0
    0|0
  • Well 10 years ago I would have been 9. My heart was more likely in trying to get my mom to buy the Blu-Ray copy of High School Musical Three.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 8 so I wasn't broken but now I've been heart broke whether by friendship or relationship but my heart is in a safe place now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Less naive and steonger than it was when I was younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confused

4|1
    0|0
  • Young and naive.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was relatively intact.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my chest?