Where was your heart 10 years ago?

Compared to todayWhere was your heart 10 years ago?

1910

Most Helpful Girl

• 10 years ago I was 22, and I was in Thailand about right this time. I was there for a mission trip to help the children who were at risk for the sex trade and sold off for parts to help their parents pay debts. I helped the kids to do art and crafts and we hung out, did bon fires, played at the water hole and things like that. It was fun. I was there for a month, but while there... there was a guy who was crushing on me. I was NOT in love with him and it felt weird having someone like you and you not liking them back. it felt really weird. I quickly finished up my degree and then I left that following summer to a new state. I only wanted to get my degree so I could get away from my parents...

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 11 and just settling in to my adoptive life... I was lonely and somber from the loss of my mother and the fact that I didn't fit in with my peers, but I still continued to push forward to achieve my goals and dreams.