When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?

When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?Just wondering because I usually color or use playdoh to get me out of a funk. (Plus I have a Happy word.) What do you do on a crappy day?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Go on Gag.
    Watch Some, hun, ID on TV. Maybe talk to my Mom. xx

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I examine the feeling, accept it and move on. Running away from difficult stuff is unhealthy.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Try and find ways to laugh it off and fix it if I can, otherwise go for a run and talk to friends and either distract myself with outdoor activities or get engrossed in drawing or reading while having a cosy night in.

0|1
    0|0
  • watch comedians on youtube, walk outside, jam to my favorite music, write my thoughts down in journal to get out of my head, call my best friend, touch something or smell something I like, play an instrument, tell myself that tomorrow will be a better day and believe it. Telo myself that I am having a bad day and it’s okay 😀

0|1
    0|0
  • light the fire, put on comfy clothes, wrap myself in blankets while watching tv, drinking hot chocolate and cuddling with either my boyfriend or dogs or both

0|1
    0|0
  • Step by step
    1- clean (can skip)
    2- Make a junky brunch styled meal
    3- Make a cocktail
    4- Watch a movie or so on
    5- Play scary games
    6- Eat candy and drink fancy tea the brit style
    7- hot bath

0|1
    0|0
  • I get in my pajamas, eat cheesecake and watch Friends in bed

0|2
    0|0
  • Go home and relax by myself that way outside influences can't make it worse.

0|1
    0|0
  • Get cuddles of my fiance and daughter

0|1
    0|0
  • I drink lemon tea
    I meditate
    I go online

0|1
    0|0
  • Talk to the one that makes me happy @rockrewls

0|2
    0|0
    • Aweee, so nice :) Just do not MS. FP her to calm down, she will punch baby kittens in the face!!!
      LMAO :P

• Music always helps me😊 and some candy 😄

0|2
    0|0
  • watch pokemon

0|1
    0|0
  • Eat chocolate

0|1
    0|0
  • Every day is a bad day, so I just deal with it

0|1
    0|0
  • Play video games

0|1
    0|0
  • Listen to music normally

0|1
    0|0
  • Watch YouTube

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Accepting that I am having a shithole of a day. Be conscious about my emotions. Aware that I want to have a better day, and feeling down wouldn't make my day better. Then try to find funniest thing on the internet just to break this mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • Continue with my day as normal. Internal locus of control. I'll feel better eventually.

0|1
    0|0
  • Listen to Disney kids movies' songs, example: hakuna Matata (the lion king) , the jungle book songs, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • MUSIC!! Every time for me. Something that reminds you of a happy time or place, and then a few 'uplifting' tunes, be they cheesy pop, dance, or classical - I like all three :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I sit in my mind until I find a path that leads to happiness but half the time I just consider that shit happens and there's no point on dwelling on trivial crap

0|1
    0|0
  • draw, play games, talk with a group of friends, generally trying not to think about whats troubling me (unless i see it as a solvable problem, in which case I try to solve it)

0|1
    0|0
  • depends. if i'm angry, i'll hit the gym. if i'm sad i'll watch sad movies and dwell in sadness till i got enough of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Browse the internet for anything funny, play some fun and relaxing games, watch TV, or sleep

0|1
    0|0
  • Make a to do list, trying to fix the shit that happened and be happy, by looking for memes on fb or Something Like that...

0|1
    0|0
  • Turn on my iPod, play solitare, or get on GaG, and answer questions!

0|1
    0|0
  • I make myself a pizza, some juice, fries and popcorn

0|1
    0|0
  • Weed

1|2
    0|0
  • Stay to my self and play games till I feel better

0|1
    0|0
  • sleep