How much do you care about what others think of you?

i personally care but only if there opinion matters to me like we’re friends/family or someone I like.
otherwise it doesn't bother me all that much.How much do you care about what others think of you?

2050

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Over the internet? Not in the slightest.
    In my daily face-to-face interactions with strangers? A lot. The thought of making a negative impression on even the random cashier or the person who happened to be my waiter is a slightly panic-inducing thought. It's probably why I avoid social interaction with strangers. Weirdly enough, the closer I am with someone, the less I care about what they think of me. I figure it's because if I've managed to get close with someone, I've passed the weirdness test and been deemed acceptable. But, with strangers, you never know.
    I'm not sure why I'm so caught up on trying to make a positive impression on people who will, in all likelihood, be inconsequential to my life. It's a tendency I'm trying very hard to curb.

• I understand and can agree there 😊 I’ve got better but as I said before to you I use to get heart palpitations queuing for food. 😂 so I do know what it’s like to care so much about a random strangers impression even though it reality it doesn’t matter.