Do you stand out from the crowd?

.. or would you say you’re more someone who blends in?Do you stand out from the crowd?

2659

Most Helpful Guy

• When I want to yeah, but sometimes I want to blend. I'm kind of a quirky person, if I let my personality out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope not. I make a point of blending in. When I want to stand out, it's never to a crowd in general, but to a particular individual.

What Guys Said 58

• not really lol

• Well, my height makes me hard to miss but I'm not particularly interested in standing out, I'd rather be able to go about my business without much impact.

• I try to blend in, but the things I do won't allow it.

• Yeeeees its freaking depressing but oh well. Its fun being myself anyway.

• I'm 6'6" so yes I do stand out physically, but socially I'm a phantom.

• I've always stood out in a crowd, even before I had a neck tattoo. Most guys get intimidated by me for some reason. They either come at me aggressive as a challenge or try to be my friend. Girls... well, that's complicated, but I do like it when girls give me signals to go talk to them.

• I generally stand out since I don't like just sitting back and do barely anything which is generally what most people do.

• I definitely stand out because I usually disprove the bullshit boxes people try to put me in before knowing who I am.

• I totally don't care about what people think of me, and I would not want to do everything like everyone. I like to be different

• I would say “I wish” if I wasn’t so bloody shy. lol
    I feel like no one but my family ever notices me...

• Sometimes I stand out.

Most of the time I do try to blend in which is why I wear mostly dark colors.

• Yes.

My appearance is unique, my clothes are somewhat swaggy, i have a nice car and have a nonchalant attitude most of the time. you can see it in the way i walk and in my face.

• I do. In my family, P. P. as was born in the middle. Middles feel like rebel, no one. I always feel like a shadow in my family. But middleborns are peacemaker and meditation people. Like moi too.

• It depends on the age difference between siblings, but in my experience that's kinda true.

• I usually blend in and stay low key.

• i never blend in, in the crowd.

• id say so

• I like to think I stand out from the crowd and I'm unique but who knows

• off late no. I hide behind.

• Yes because I’m unique and i am limited edition.

• I don't really know

• I'm someone who blends within the crowd or among people.

• No..

• no.. you can't see me in a crowd.. im short

• 6'7.. black clothes.. long hair.. hmm, dunno 🤔

• Blending in... but If felt some of misunderstanding and stupid reaction from people who they in crowd... I tend to stand out

• Blend but trying to reach out

• I blend in

• Yeah, I try to standout but, there are always similarities with others.

• Stand out is for someone superior, but I just think things in normal way. So I may be just... misfit. Tell them just leave me alone, don't want to answer their stupid questions.

• I am the one that is not in the crowd. Too many unknown people = BIG NO-NO

• More from Guys
    28

What Girls Said 25

• No. I pride myself for hiding and blending in groups (or even walls, if necessary) easily.

• I honestly don’t stand out much. So much so that I’ve often been looked over or forgotten about.

• I am just a simple girl, with simple dreams but I guess some people find me more special in some way

• I go pretty much ignored so I guess I blend in.

• At 5'10 plus 4.5" heels, I would say, I DO stand out 😄

• I prefer to blend over stick out
    I am able to stand out when i need it
    But over all i am great and blending in becoming invisible

• I'am so good at blending in, I stand out. :D

• I'm not even in the crowd. I'll be home.

• It depends but I usually stand hot cuz I’m so fat

• Redheads tend to stand out.

• No, my style is a lot girlier than most girls around me so I stick out but personality wise I'm very boring so I blend in easily.

• I definantely stand out; I am pretty much very social and make lots of people know that no matter who you are, you are loved by me... I welcome anyone in my circle of friendship - young or old everyone is cool in my eyes. That's how I stand out 😊

• I absolutely stand out physically I'm six-foot-four, I'm also above average intelligence and a really nice guy who helps people much more than the average person.

• @geislert no matter how you stand out you are very unique in your ways! 😊 glad to know you! ☺

• Thank you and it's nice knowing you also.

• Yeah not much by appearance wise (depends on what I'm wearing) but my personality is pretty different. I'd hate to be average and blend in with other folks

• Both.

• I'm a blender.

• I d like to think So 😂

• I definitely stand out by my looks alone all.

• Wait not because I think I’m that attractive lmao, but because most people here are mostly white😂

• Blend in.

• Definitely stand out

• Sadly with my size bust (34KK) I have more often than not stood out.

• I don't know what do you think?

• yes i do.. and i dont like to

• It honestly depends on my mood for the day, it doesn’t take a lot to stand out if you don’t actually give a shit.

• Not really

• Definitely, it’s called not fitting in at all.