Do you stand out from the crowd?

.. or would you say you’re more someone who blends in?Do you stand out from the crowd?

2659

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to blend in naturally and by choice.

I'm fairly wealthy, and do not like to stick out to avoid attracting attention. So my house is new, but with an average design. My car is a pretty basic consumer model. I wear one of three colors... blue, grey, or black :)

It does not bother me, since I do not seek attention from people I do not know, and do not give a fuck about.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope not. I make a point of blending in. When I want to stand out, it's never to a crowd in general, but to a particular individual.