Do you stand out from the crowd?

.. or would you say you’re more someone who blends in?Do you stand out from the crowd?

1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to blend in naturally and by choice.

I'm fairly wealthy, and do not like to stick out to avoid attracting attention. So my house is new, but with an average design. My car is a pretty basic consumer model. I wear one of three colors... blue, grey, or black :)

It does not bother me, since I do not seek attention from people I do not know, and do not give a fuck about.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope not. I make a point of blending in. When I want to stand out, it's never to a crowd in general, but to a particular individual.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 58

• When I want to yeah, but sometimes I want to blend. I'm kind of a quirky person, if I let my personality out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always stood out in a crowd, even before I had a neck tattoo. Most guys get intimidated by me for some reason. They either come at me aggressive as a challenge or try to be my friend. Girls... well, that's complicated, but I do like it when girls give me signals to go talk to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, my height makes me hard to miss but I'm not particularly interested in standing out, I'd rather be able to go about my business without much impact.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blending in... but If felt some of misunderstanding and stupid reaction from people who they in crowd... I tend to stand out

1|0
    0|0
  • I very much blend in.
    A few times, I have scared a friend by tapping them on the shoulder when they didn't know I was there. Also, I have eaten breakfast before with my family sitting on the couch 10-20 feet away, and they didn't realize.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'6" so yes I do stand out physically, but socially I'm a phantom.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stand out for sure. Longer hair than most of guys, I like sports that are not popular in my country, while other people like modern music I'm still into classic rock, I like to wear shirts and dress classy while most of guys my age dress casual

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeeeees its freaking depressing but oh well. Its fun being myself anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

My appearance is unique, my clothes are somewhat swaggy, i have a nice car and have a nonchalant attitude most of the time. you can see it in the way i walk and in my face.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. In my family, P. P. as was born in the middle. Middles feel like rebel, no one. I always feel like a shadow in my family. But middleborns are peacemaker and meditation people. Like moi too.

1|0
    0|0
    • It depends on the age difference between siblings, but in my experience that's kinda true.

• I generally stand out since I don't like just sitting back and do barely anything which is generally what most people do.

2|0
    0|0
  • I definitely stand out because I usually disprove the bullshit boxes people try to put me in before knowing who I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stand out is for someone superior, but I just think things in normal way. So I may be just... misfit. Tell them just leave me alone, don't want to answer their stupid questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to blend in, but the things I do won't allow it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I totally don't care about what people think of me, and I would not want to do everything like everyone. I like to be different

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say “I wish” if I wasn’t so bloody shy. lol
    I feel like no one but my family ever notices me...

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I stand out.

Most of the time I do try to blend in which is why I wear mostly dark colors.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am completely out of the crowd, 100 % out, so out that i barely interact with it for the past 2 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I march to the beat of my own drum , stick out like a throbbing thumb.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and it's a complicated situation. I'll give you a four-letter answer: ADHD.

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 25

• No. I pride myself for hiding and blending in groups (or even walls, if necessary) easily.

1|1
    0|0
  • At 5'10 plus 4.5" heels, I would say, I DO stand out 😄

1|0
    0|0
  • I definantely stand out; I am pretty much very social and make lots of people know that no matter who you are, you are loved by me... I welcome anyone in my circle of friendship - young or old everyone is cool in my eyes. That's how I stand out 😊

1|0
    0|0
    • I absolutely stand out physically I'm six-foot-four, I'm also above average intelligence and a really nice guy who helps people much more than the average person.

• @geislert no matter how you stand out you are very unique in your ways! 😊 glad to know you! ☺

• Thank you and it's nice knowing you also.

• Yeah not much by appearance wise (depends on what I'm wearing) but my personality is pretty different. I'd hate to be average and blend in with other folks

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to blend over stick out
    I am able to stand out when i need it
    But over all i am great and blending in becoming invisible

1|0
    0|0
  • I am just a simple girl, with simple dreams but I guess some people find me more special in some way

1|0
    0|0
  • No, my style is a lot girlier than most girls around me so I stick out but personality wise I'm very boring so I blend in easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don’t stand out much. So much so that I’ve often been looked over or forgotten about.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sadly with my size bust (34KK) I have more often than not stood out.

1|0
    0|0
  • It honestly depends on my mood for the day, it doesn’t take a lot to stand out if you don’t actually give a shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what do you think?

1|0
    0|0
  • I go pretty much ignored so I guess I blend in.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'am so good at blending in, I stand out. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Redheads tend to stand out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely stand out by my looks alone all.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wait not because I think I’m that attractive lmao, but because most people here are mostly white😂

• Both.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a blender.

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends but I usually stand hot cuz I’m so fat

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not even in the crowd. I'll be home.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blend in.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes