What makes you feel powerful?

959

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that others get hurt just as I do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Knowing stuff that other people don't know. :P

What Guys Said 58

• Deepening my voice and putting some volume to it and everybody shuts up.

Taking a bag that the other person is barely carrying with two hands and easily moving with one hand.

Looking mean to someone who's trying to look for trouble and them backing off.

Winning in a tug of war.

Deadlift.

Jumping and hanging on a basketball hoop.

• In a videogame: owning the best weapon and having the best team at your disposal.
    In real life: finally getting some motivation & finally getting my work done before the deadline is due. Sometimes I feel powerful by winning an argument or debate.

• I stand really far away from someone, hold out my index finger (above their head) and thumb (below their feet) while facing them, then pretend to squash them.

Or I just pick up my fake dumbbells with 300 lbs written on their sides while casually taking a walk.

• When I'm fighting any type of fighting especially if i have music that really pumps me up like when your at the gym for some reason i feel unstoppable and most in tune with who i am when i test my physical limits to the up most of there abilities it feels incredible so yea🙂

• Music, Memes, when I win in my fav video game, imagine the lands where you're walking through would be yours, feeling good, make peoole laugh, have a girlfriend, etc.
    And most of all IMAGINE you're even more powerful than SonGoku from Dragonball. Seriously.

• Crushing the gym. But not in a way that makes me feel I have power over people, but power over my own body, which can be one of the most liberating feelings out there.

• Having the support of a strong woman

media.giphy.com/media/l0HlymZ7Jv6JoiYjC/giphy.gif

• I feel most powerful when I know why something is damaged and how to fix it.
    I also feel power when I can teach someone something that changes there understanding of something, maybe that keeps them safe or helps them help someone else.
    I also feel power when I set a personal goal for myself and complete it. So knowledge and the will to carry it out.

• Going outta my way to help others, Blocking a friends shot on the court & telling him to "get tht weak shit outta here", Weight lifting, Hiking, Yard work w/music playing, & fucking

• I felt powerful when I stood up to the people who belittled and demeaned me for years. It felt great but I'd rather not have to deal with it again.

• Money, respect from everyone around me, my ASP T-50 night stick, and knowing that people who hate me or want to hurt me will never win.

• My 10 inch Bowie knife, we're not allowed guns in this lousey country. I wish I'd been born in the good old U. S. A. I'd like an A. R.15 or an A. K. 47.

• Organising or running something with people doing what I ask not because I am the loudest or the biggest but because I am the most confident and assertive.

• The fact that I’m persuasive and I can make any girl fall for me if I wanted but I only want one girl

• The character in video games where I'm in control of my own choices, watching Game of Thrones with the volume turned up and wacking off in public.

• 😂😂😂💀I was about to like this but then I read the last one

• As strange as it sounds, helping others and making them happy or just listening to people if they want to have someone to listen for them to.

• when people talk about map tests and that crap and how they have a good score then i come and say my score which is like 30 points higher

• A good crafted Longsword or Kriegsmesser with the Maximillian's plate armour.

• A 12 gauge shotgun.

• Shooting a bow or a gun. Winning a fight. Fucking a girl hard from on top. Lifting heavy stuff lol

• What makes me any powerful. After I meditate. I am happy, chargeable guy again.

• Doing something by myself. If i dont ask for help dont give it to me.

• People giving me compliments and telling people off.

• taking girls places be it via sexting or be it in bed...

• In regard to women... Being sexual attractive for them

• A good set on the bench press

• Knowledge and money

• I don't feel powerful.

• Lol... you want the answer? Testosterone.

• More from Guys
    28

What Girls Said 8

• being thin toned & strong, straightforward, rational on the side of ethics, analytical, hard working, doing what i think is right rather than convenient -especially when it involves standing up or supporting other people , caring for others and being kind bc i believe in it not bc i'm trying to get something or bc i feel insecure, taking a genuine interest in things taking place beyond me & my personal life, detecting & rejecting bullshit, walking 20 miles without thinking about it and being creative.

this is what makes me feel powerful, its not to say i'm not fallible, often. i do some stupid shit. sigh..

• Exercise

• A tank would help..

• My freedom

• Love 🤗

• Good as question 🤔

• My family and friends

• Having him on his knees eating my pussy