What do you do on a Snow Day?

What do you do on a Snow Day?Winter Storm Jaxson is hitting the Midwestern U. S. right now which made me think of this question. Blizzard conditions not withstanding what would you do with a Snow Day? (And can someone tell me what the Australian equivalent to a snow day is?)

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you really get days off of work and school because of snow? That has never happened to me and it snows quite a lot in Finland. I've seriously heard teachers having to dig their way to their car to get to work and people skiing to school, but there's no way we would get a day off.

Most Helpful Guy

• OK. First off, WHY DO YOU SAY AUSTRALIAN? JUST SAY SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE!!
    Second, in the Southern Hemisphere it snows too.
    Third, the Southern equivalent is a flood day or a tsunami day. Especially for the Pacific (ie NOT AUSTRALIA).

What Girls Said 13

• We don’t get them often. If we do... I do any quick chores I can do and then lay up on bed and watch movies.

• Sleep, watch youtube videos, play video games, and text people.

• Well it depends, if in a relationship, stay inside and have sex. There's a reason why regions have baby booms after blizzards/snowstorms LOL. If I'm not seeing anyone I binge watch shows I'm behind on or read a good book.

• I stay in and catch up on all the sleep I missed because of school 😂

• I stay in have a friends with benefits have her come over buy a frozen pizza get some beer and chill.

• Sleep extra.

• Enjoy the snow

• -Take bundled up dog out for a walk
    -Play with snow
    -make homemade hot chocolate or cocoa

• Sleep in, watch tv, relax and do nothing😂

• It doesn’t snow where I live I have to drive to the snow

• Throw snowballs

• Stay inside and not ge5 sick

• Snowmobile

What Guys Said 11

• Snow days are pretty normal in Finland :D.. or at least used to be :/ I would go cross country skiing, if there was a track nearby. Now I'll cozy up and watch Friends.

• Snowdays is for pussies! xP were i live, we go to school or work in blizzards and 30C degrees below if we have to. #RealViking (live in norway

• SNOWBALL FIGHT!!

-Go sledding,
    -Build a snowman,
    -Play king of the hill.
    -Go horse back riding after it stops snowing

• I just stay inside and keep warm and watch a lot of TV

• I like Kelly's response. But also go outside and act like a kid again with a close friend. Then you can warm each other up when you come inside.

• We don't have snow days here.

• I start to look at tropical places to go on my next vacation. Just kidding. I do like skiing.

• swimming with penguins on Antartica while training with my long sword cutting the icebergs

• If it snows, I stay at home.

• nothing

• Either go off roading, or shred the hills with a snowboard.