What do you do on a Snow Day?

What do you do on a Snow Day?Winter Storm Jaxson is hitting the Midwestern U. S. right now which made me think of this question. Blizzard conditions not withstanding what would you do with a Snow Day? (And can someone tell me what the Australian equivalent to a snow day is?)

1412

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you really get days off of work and school because of snow? That has never happened to me and it snows quite a lot in Finland. I've seriously heard teachers having to dig their way to their car to get to work and people skiing to school, but there's no way we would get a day off.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• OK. First off, WHY DO YOU SAY AUSTRALIAN? JUST SAY SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE!!
    Second, in the Southern Hemisphere it snows too.
    Third, the Southern equivalent is a flood day or a tsunami day. Especially for the Pacific (ie NOT AUSTRALIA).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE