Do you wish Michael Jackson was still alive?

I feel he still had a few good hit songs in him

2229

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh. I don't really care one way or the other. He was my favorite, when I was into that kind of music. In fact, the very first CD I ever owned was his "Dangerous" album, the one with "Heal the World" and "Will You be There" from the Free Willy OST.

But I started getting into darker music in high school, and have preferred such ever since. I mostly listen to goth, industrial, and metal now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. He had a good run and yeah his music is better than a lot of stuff today but I don't generally want people back from the dead, only exception MIGHT be Alan Rickman.

• What about robin Williams?

• I still think he had a few more great performances in him. In fact before he died he was going to film Mrs Doubtfire 2.

• That's sad xD but yeah I really miss Alan Rickman. I'm sad we lost him.