Do you think kids are growing up to fast these days?

2361

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of yeah.. They seem to stop playing games and overall "being kids" bit earlier than for example my generation (and well.. yours). I think it might have something to do with being raised with constant internet and the ability to find out about anything. The world is much smaller. We tried to be adults by what we knew and it just turned into games, but I feel that today's kids find out about things on the internet and actually try to be adults.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely. At 14, I was still playing sand-tag at the playground during lunch break. Dates and relationships were the last thing on my mind. I couldn't even fathom liking or being liked by a guy at that age, lol. (To be fair, I have trouble fathoming it even now XD)

• Same I had barely even kissed a guy lol you see some 14 year olds who look about 18.