How’s your morning going?

We just got about 13+ inches of snow.
I have to leave for work in 45 minutes, i just fell down my stairs and my stomach hurts.
Update
So i spent about the 20 minutes moving my car. Maybe like additional 10 wiping snow off. Then my sisters car is stuck. They left a pile of snow from plowing in front of her car that went up to my hip... and we tried shoveling as much as around. Her car is now sideways, and stuck. Tried helping her for about 40 minutes. I had to leave for work, someone else’s car got stuck right behind mine. So i call Work to say I’m gonna be late&they’re like oh yeah. Change of plans. Schools canceled

1012

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh no one of the dirty days i like to call em. I hope you can make it through the day to have a nice warm drink when you get home and a good sleep. The best thing about a day like that is getting back to relaxxxxx. I had a nice day here in australia, was warm weather went for a swim and sunbathe and applied for a bartending job. Hopefully get it!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry you hurt yourself :( I hope you feel better. Drive safe!

My morning was okay. I look like trash today though 😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Aw thanks!

You never look like trash, but i feel you on that. I have major bags today, and my hair is crazy