How’s your morning going?

We just got about 13+ inches of snow.
I have to leave for work in 45 minutes, i just fell down my stairs and my stomach hurts.

Update
So i spent about the 20 minutes moving my car. Maybe like additional 10 wiping snow off. Then my sisters car is stuck. They left a pile of snow from plowing in front of her car that went up to my hip... and we tried shoveling as much as around. Her car is now sideways, and stuck. Tried helping her for about 40 minutes. I had to leave for work, someone else’s car got stuck right behind mine. So i call Work to say I’m gonna be late&they’re like oh yeah. Change of plans. Schools canceled

1012

What Guys Said 12

• Oh no one of the dirty days i like to call em. I hope you can make it through the day to have a nice warm drink when you get home and a good sleep. The best thing about a day like that is getting back to relaxxxxx. I had a nice day here in australia, was warm weather went for a swim and sunbathe and applied for a bartending job. Hopefully get it!

• Wasn't too sure about my morning. Your morning puts mine in perspective. So, I've had a pretty good morning

• It's going great I'm off from work and I'm having a naked morning while drinking coffee and watching good day Atlanta. :)

• Got a good night's sleep, and some DLC is dropping for a game, so I'm happy. I got a shit ton of snow here too by the way, not happy about that.

• In the UK we don't get snow like that so we don't really have to worry about, but our infrastructure shuts down anyway lol

So what do you work as at the school?

• raining here, woke me up from a dead sleep

• Shitty. I woke up thirsty. Then I felt like shit in gym class. And then when I came home early i puked in my mouth.

• Shit day tbh

• I thought i had a bad morning. Hope your day goes much better 😀

• It was fun

• U know. Looking for a bun

• Well good luck

What Girls Said 10

• I woke up at 6:30, and i'm at school now, I have another 2 hours to go, i'm starving lol.

• I'm sorry you hurt yourself :( I hope you feel better. Drive safe!

My morning was okay. I look like trash today though 😂

• Aw thanks!

You never look like trash, but i feel you on that. I have major bags today, and my hair is crazy

• It went good

• Excellent

• I had a great morning.

• Morning here is good, just wished I had work to do while I was at work instead of looking busy

• It.’s chilly here no snow it never snows here only in the mountains.

• It’s good I’m gonna go workout in a little bit

• we got about an hour worth of rain lol, its ridiculous

• Are you in Canada? Cause same

• I’m not. I’m in the United States. But I’m close to Canada

• Yeah it is. The roads by me were plowed nicely. But the people who did my apartments parking lot did such a shitty job. That literally no one can get out

• Wish you good luck