What's your happy place?

You're not feeling so good.

You're trying to get out of the loop.

You try and imagine a place or a time from the past or from your imagination? Place an time you are or would be happy. You're happy place..

What is it like?

What's your happy place?

1919

Most Helpful Girl

• mine? hmm.. you know that moment when it's late at night and you're laying in bed and it's completely dark and silent, in fact, the silence almost seems loud? and then when you start to feel like your slowing spinning... and spinning faster and faster... yet falling at the same time? that place.

that moment/place doesn't come often enough for me. so a place that is more common to find is outside at night when it's so dark and clear you can see the milky way and feel like the longer you look the more stars you see.

Most Helpful Guy

• any place in nature - standing alone and thinking, which could give me some inspiration.

What Girls Said 18

• Anything nature, where I can go collect my thoughts and be alone.

• Just walk outside, doesn't matter where you are going, just keep walking, mostly, here addition to your other question, after a while of walking and thinking I do start crying and when I'm done I just go home and do something that will be good for me. Texting friends, watching something or just sleeping.

• My imagination actually
    It was always my escape when I was a kid and struggling with all sorts of troubles and insecurities.
    I lived many lives and wonderful adventures inside my head that were my escape from the harsh world. It is strange because it is as if I have memories that I created in my mind. But I love it there.. I think it still is my happy place, I just.. visit it less often these days

• I live up north, I enjoy going outside at nights and breath in the cool air, and sit on my patio dinning table and stair up at the stars and count all the air planes and jets that passes by! And look at the stars and see some shotting stars fall... it's pretty cool really. That's my happy place. Private too. ☺

• Snuggled under my duvet lol.

• probably in a clotheshamper. i would hide in there all the time as a kid. or under the dining room table.

• The beach! It's my place to have my stress and worries wash away - doesn't matter what time of year it is. Thankful I live less than 10 minues from the Gulf of Mexico

• My bed

• I would love to be in the woods, on top of a hill or something, and looking down to see the awesome view.

• I wish I had a place like that... That would be my happy place.

• in the corner, reading books. I just forget the outside worldand live my life

• My warm and cozy bathtub, sounds odd I know but bubble baths help me relax and unwind.

• Dreamland

• a lot like the picture

• Woods in my old neighborhood. The kids built a small "city," there.

• Home

• A Snow Wonderland!!! ♥️

• in the arms of the person I love

What Guys Said 18

• My room

• Your pic is a good one - Some natural setting to enjoy a bit of solitude to get the head together but not too detached from the world as to want to isolate yourself there in an escapist fantasy.

• Lol I don't know I always make up some story set in a universe of some film I watched or book I read and sorta get lost in my thoughts

• For me, it's the beach, a warm day, the water is clear and no one else is there.

• In a warm bun

• Anything with in the nature where I can be alone or sometimes just driving in the empty road with no destination.

• Heaven

• Raining... anywhere

• My bedroom.

• Fort Tyron Park

• Mine too! It's so beautiful. Rarely crowded. Sweet view of the Hudson River. I don't understand why so many people are obsessed with Central Park. I enjoy exploring Van Cortlandt too. Used to live nearby. Now I have to take a couple of buses to get there.

• New yorkers unite

• Being with le family? 😅

• My memory of my pet cat having a litter of kittens and just laying down and playing with them.

• Home, otherwhise in the hunter's outpost, just a couple houndred metres away from our house.

• Colorado is my happy place

• Window ledge😅 or the beach to clear my head

• The toilet

• When I am with whom I love

• sea or river