Do you feel that you have low selfesteem or high self esteem?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people would say that I think highly of myself, other people would say that I don't think enough of myself. Personally, I don't think I should think any higher of myself, than I do.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I would say that I have high self esteem. I actually used to have low self esteem until I failed a decent amount of times in various aspects in life and learned that failing isn't bad at all. I learned that all that matters in life is how I feel I can accomplish tasks/how good I feel about myself and everything else just started falling into place.

0|1
    0|0
  • None, zero. I don't cate about my self esteem, I am who I am and I'm trying to improve. I have few regrets and no major mistakes. I don't take pride in myself nor disgrace, I care about my actions and the results of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both all depends on the day. When I'm on my game in unstoppable. but when I don't feel on point it sucks and I can't look people in the eye and some take advantage of the situation and see how far they can push you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told that i have a high self esteem. No afraid to do mistakes and be judged, i call it failing forward

0|0
    0|0
  • Lower than average. Not because I find myself being of low self-worth or that my core worth is lacking, but rather, that I feel to be truly acceptable to others, one must have a solid social skill base to work from, one that I feel I am truly lacking. I think I am funny, clever, witty, spiritual, intelligent, and so on, but my shyness holds me back from making truly great connections. It is like a chicken and egg scenario. Is it my lower self-esteem that causes me to be anxious in social situations, not being able to trust easily, afraid of being negatively judged for being awkward or naive, or is it those symptoms that cause me to feel lesser and unsure about myself in social situations?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not confident, not unconfident. I just get on with it. I don't really fear dying.

0|0
    0|0
  • When im not depressed I have a very high self esteem. Well i like to think so anyways 🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • Low. In fact, I often say that no matter how bad your opinion of me is, it's still better than the opinion I have of myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • High for the most part. But when it comes to girls, it goes way down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have confidence and high self esteem when I'm not clinically depressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am not without my insecurities but i am a pretty confident guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't "feel" that i have low self-esteem, i have it...

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to have low but over the time I guess I have improved a lot 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle self-esteem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very very very very high.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Dutch so everything's high even my self esteem

0|0
    0|0
  • depending on the day. but usually i am confident

0|0
    0|0
  • low self-esteem for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • i know i have very low to no selfesteem xD

0|0
    0|0
  • High of course

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Low self esteem, unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Low.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • No do it now.

• Or you will just feel worse day by day trust me. It only takes a few minutez. Answer all the wuestions i listed for you on a piece of paper or notebook but just do it. You will learn a lot about ypur self and how to gain your self back. You can do it just sto pprocrastinating
      Its not like you're doing anything better now. Self esteem starts woth self care. Take care of yourself first.

• Low self esteem

0|0
    0|0
  • Low self esteem

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d say high for the most part

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes