What are you struggling most with in your life?

Leave a comment for a more detailed answer

• Lack of Motivation / Laziness
    Vote A
  • Self Doubts
    Vote B
  • Appearance
    Vote C
  • Career/Job
    Vote D
  • Family/Friends/Social Life
    Vote E
  • Other things
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Money. Had to rush into renting a place before I was ready, right at the start of my slow season at work. I make enough in the on season to build a cushion for the winter, and I was originally told that I didn't have to move until July. But I had to be out by November, so all of my savings went into deposit and first month, and now we're struggling to keep up. I was helping my retired parents cover their own bills until they could sell the house, and the buyer was giving them nearly a quarter more than the net worth to be out by November. Just waiting on my cut from the sale.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Career. I have a job and im happy doing it but the money I make is only just enough to get by and I have so much I want to do that I need more money. Its also not a job I can rely on forever so I need to move onto some sort of career path but I've no idea what

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot od them. But I can't decide between my social life and my high school. My school is not going and even people are telling that I am good looking and that I have good personality I still can't find a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Police Brutality. Everyday I go to work I hope I come home safe not being shot by police. Yes I live in New York city.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well hm... In fact I should vote everything. Because I fail in each one. I have no friends, no girlfriend, my family is a joke, I can't find a job, I'm insanely ugly, and I haven't the start of a beginning of some confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Career/education and social life plus life goals in general. There are so many things to do that I find it difficult sometimes what priority should have in my leisure and social life.

0|0
    0|0
    • @Blondie295 what thing are you struggling with in your life?

• Show All
    • Thank you sooo much! I definitely have to read this book:)

• You're welcome. I am sure you would like it😊

• Social life, it's hard to live in a different country where you only know people from work and don't really have any friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I have achieved most of my goals through life. I am kept myself out of obvious trouble achieve my educational goals even though I continue to learn and experience, I have travel around the world and have lived quite the exciting adventurous and fun life that I hoped for. I've overcome obstacles that took all of my will and strength to accomplish and I've met my Financial goals and then some. I have zero debt zero stress great health optimistic attitude and my character is Tip-Top however the one thing I always thought would be at the top of that list was to find my soulmate to have a family to accomplish things with a fire and vigor and dedication far greater than any ice good for myself. To have purpose and Direction and more than anything to selflessly give my heart my soul and my everything to someone because I want to. What is meant to be is meant to be. And I'm still optimistic about tomorrow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anxiety disorder. Munch my way though a shedload of Sertraline (proscribed!) which helps a bit. But it controls almost every aspect of your life

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say that due to a lack of social romance of any kind I'm starting to lack in all of those areas, little bit of love goes a long way

0|0
    0|0
  • I never play it safe... sometimes I fear even if I fail once it would be my demise...

0|0
    0|0
  • Distractions/Focus
    I'm a final year engineering student, I've been given a once in a life opportunity to make something new for the world. The company has sponsored me to do a PhD as the idea that I represented can completely change the world. But i'm so easily distracted. Friends/Family /TV shows/Anime/Relationships/Social media/Hobbies/Movies. The list goes on. I'm given the opportunity but I'm so distracted that I can't focus on anything. Hopefully I can just stop everything and work on my self.. It feels good to let everything out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Social anxiety and being too shy and awkward to meet new people and girls in particular.

0|0
    0|0
  • Motivation for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above but i am changing that now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing 😐 is that bad?

0|0
    0|0
  • Thought to feeling process and control

0|0
    0|0
  • Anxiety and Panic Attacks

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is a bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • Testosterone atm.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a combination of A and B.

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding a good girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Loli pillows dont talk 😒😒😒😒

0|0
    0|0
  • What I'ma make for dinner...

0|0
    0|0
  • No sex life

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of Success !!

0|0
    0|0
  • can't keep my hands off my pee pee

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• My addiction to sex. I need to tone it down a little bit:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Existential crisis. Life feels trivial and meaningless at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just can't seem to get motivated this winter. I haven't even rode my new snowmobile much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Insecurity/lack of trust/Overthinking

1|0
    0|0
  • My mental health

0|1
    0|0
  • Health

1|0
    0|0
  • Lack of motivation, confidence and weight.

0|0
    0|0
    • Looking at your face. You look pretty slim!!

• Show All
    • ...*so

• Goddamn it!!! I was so happy. I thought I was getting that pizza. And to your question, can you show me your full hand? I am really curious how it looks lol.

• Life.

0|0
    0|0
  • illness

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes