1 y

Please answer: Could I have imagined things? Or is the guy just really good at lying?

I decided to ask this question because it is 1 am and i can't sleep because i have been having anxiety. I am having anxiety because i am doubting myself. I said that this guy (let's say his name is T) spread rumors that I was transgender and turned his friends against me. The reason i said he spread rumors about me being transgender was because i over heard his friends talking about how T was mad because i said he was gay and now he is saying that i'm transgender. plus T was the only person who at that time ever teased me about that. The reason why i said he turned his friends against me was because i heard his friend say "i don't like her for what she did to T"(last year I reported T to the counselor because he was being very mean to me and he was verbally bullying me). I have never had contact with that guy who said that and weeks later he comes up to me like he was going to punch me. Also T's other friends were teasing me and saying mean comments about me similar to the ones that made me report T for bullying to my counselor. I message T asking him why he was doing this to me and he says he has no idea what is happening, that he never said anything, that the way i keep accusing him of stuff is so annoying, that he spoke to his counselors about me saying that i always say he does things but he never does anything, that he doesn't know me that he only knows my name. ( which isn't true we have known each other since 9th grade but we were never friends we are in 11th now). Here's the thing about T he has lied to me before and one day when i came from a doctor's appointment to school i was walking down the hall and he had his fist out like he was going to punch me as well. I ask my dad if I am crazy because i'm still shocked about all this guy has done to me and he tells me that the guy is tricky and very smart. But it confuses me because the guy says he has no idea what's going on and he is very convincing. This anxiety is tearing me apart I need help :(
1 y
I said he was gay because of something he wrote on twitter and because it makes sense why he was so mean and judgmental with me.
4
1