Most Helpful Guy
1. Everyone 2. everything 3. Every subject 4. The environment 5. the constant bullying (only part i loved was the food)
Most Helpful Girl
All of it.
=Pizza only on Fridays
=Wondering if I was ever going to get suspended for never showing up in homeroom at the start of the day
=Going to class with douchebag AP kids; rather hang with the regulars
=Getting taught by some 90 yr old guy for a physics teacher who had yearbooks of my aunts & uncles
=Getting caught by the Dean leaving school to goto McD's across the street
Bullying (not anywhere near as bad as Jr. High tho)
My own social ineptness
My very nice, friendly (not being sarcastic either) counselor who was totally worthless at helping me with academic planning
Bullies , home work , exams , boring subjects which I had no interest in, and last but not the least the teachers.
Rule regarding No interaction with girls
Extra study hours
Douchebag math professor
1. English class
Waking up early, retarded education system, teachers, exams, traveling.
Ummm maybe my ex and teachers and the system thats all i know
Oh god high school was hard. I was really hurting myself badly
I need more numerical options because i hated everyone
getting up going to school bad grades mean people an bad teachers
Angry teachers, exams, projects, rules, regular attendace
stuck up kids
the meaningless academics
All the flat chest. 😂
Gang activity, cafeteria food, unsafe environment, constant fighting and shooting and no girlfriend
I hate getting locked in my locker over and over and hate getting thown in the girls change room
Every fucking bit of it
Not being considered good enough
People. They take up all five things.
Whats high school,?
Essays, break times, life, myself and everyone else
1. The kids
2. The stuck-up teachers who think they are superior
3. Getting bad grades, and the grading system
4. Math, it makes me feel like the most stupid and unimportant person in the world.
5. Stress, anxiety, exhaustion, depression.
The blackheads on my nose
Having to bike to school in the rain
Always getting hurt in PE
Dirty water fountains and restrooms
5. rich girls who make fun of you
1. How early it started
2. Riding the bus
3. Snobby rich kids
4. Excruciating amounts of homework/tests/etc.
5. All my friends went to different schools
girls with low self esteem that throw themselves at guys, people faking drunk at parties, standardized tests, cliques, feeling like everything matters when it really doesn't
1) the principal she’s so strict
2) hot priest lol coz I used to go to a catholic school
3) queen bees
4) got bullied
5) my first heartbreak lol
Popular kids, mean girls, lunch, classes, teachers, rules
1. Huge crush 9th-11th grade
2. Best friend was always busy
3. Few friends
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.