How do I destroy my slut reputation?

Hey guys, so I did this to myself. After a really bad breakup I went crazy and slept with a bunch of guys. I was 18 at the time, like seven guys. So I’ve been dubbed a slut now. Not to sound arrogant but I’m one of the prettiest girls so I guess other girls are enjoying this. Anyways I literally haven’t had sex with anyone in seven months. Even when I was going crazy I’d never slept with anyone’s boyfriend or any ex’s friend or family member. I’ve been off the radar. This guy I rejected two months ago because his cousin is my ex. Messaged me today after I posted a picture and he said “you’re used 🤮🤢 disgusting”. It literally came out of nowhere and it made me cry. I told him off and asked him to name the guys I’ve slept with and he said he doesn’t have to know the facts but I’m just used. It hurt me badly and now I don’t know how I can ever overcome this. I’m even contemplating suicide. I’ve been through a lot including physical and sexual abuse as a kid. Tried to act like a tough teenager and I just ended up hurting myself. No one knows anything about me but everyone judges cause all the guys went to brag. Any advice?

You guys are amazing! Bless you all. Honestly, it makes me feel so much better to know they’re still people out there that aren’t so judgmental.

1130

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't let them get to you. What happened, happened and you can only move on. Guys and girls who make comments just have too much time and are petty. Not worth saving your reputation for them. Take this opportunity to get rid of all the toxic people in your life.

Some people go to a different college in a diff state or neighbourhood. The past will always remain but the future will always be there for you. Don't hurt yourself anymore, you have learnt from your mistakes and forgave yourself. Don't let everyone get to you.

I wish you only happiness in your future!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yo you can fuck whomever you want whenever you want and they can't do shit about it. They just want to be mad. Guys like the one that was being rude to you only do that because they're mad that they couldn't have you. When I finally lost my virginity, my ex went around telling people we slept together. I confronted him in front of all his friends and he admitted he was just pissed off I wouldn't sleep with him when we were together.

You don't owe anyone an explanation. As long as you're clean and you're not cheating or anything like that you can do what you want. People need to chill out. They wanna watch porn and they want their partners to be good in bed, but they also act like every girl has to be pure and pristine. Fuck all of that. You have a good heart. That's what matters.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE