What do you think of what this guy is saying?

"Girls are pickier than guys. The only thing I'm picky about is the type of girl I want: a hot sexy girl... I am a nice guy, but I want a girl with a smoking hot body. I like the hotties... It's not my fault that I like hot girls. And I mean HOT ones... Not below-average or average. I mean above-average girls...

But they lack a good personality... I really deserve a girlfriend after all these years that I've never had one... Please go out with me. I am a nice guy. Go out with me or some other nice guy. It doesn't matter if they're fat... You girls are way too picky. You like the hot guys...

I really deserve a hot girlfriend... Yes girls, I'm fat, but who cares? You should be excited to go out with me... You will love it... But you have to make up for the fact that you're lacking things... You need a sweet personality... If you do not have a sweet personality, you're not going out with me."

• he's right. women shouldn't seek hot guys, but also shouldn't judge men for wanting hot girls
    Vote A
  • he's being hypocritical. neither men nor women should demand hot partners
    Vote B
  • he's being hypocritical. both men and women should be allowed to have their preferences for attractiveness
    Vote C
  • he's being hypocritical. hot girls should be able to seek hot guys and vice versa. but if you're ugly, you shouldn't demand it.
    Vote D
  • other
    Vote E
  • i don't know
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's so many ways I could respond to this but I have found the most appropriate. A video that relates to this man and his attitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhcdpM69ih4

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Typical 'nice guy'

Not the most attractive guy but will not consider slightly less attractive girls but get angry when the hot ones turn him down.

Everyone has standards and have something mind, most girls that work out and are attractive aren't looking for a whiney large guy... It's really that simple...

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I'm not going to click on that video, this fat one seems to be annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is so much wrong with this guys rant.

He is being a hypocrite.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's being hypocritical. hot girls seek hot guys and vice versa. but if you're ugly, you shouldn't demand it cause you''ll be alone forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree that girls are pickier than guys but thatโ€™s about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's nasty. Doesn't deserve a hot girl. Clean yourself up a bit, bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a comedy routine, right? He's doing it all as a joke, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, that guy made me laughing so out-load ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    I'm shocked that such kind of guys do really exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad guy

1|0
    0|0
  • I can tell he's sarcastic with this video lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• what a lame sales pitch
    full of BS

0|0