Do you feel comfortable crying and being vulnerable in front of others?

How do you feel about being vulnerable, crying, wearing your heart on your sleeve, and showing your weak points in front of others?

Do you feel comfortable crying and being vulnerable in front of others?Do you feel comfortable crying and being vulnerable in front of others?
I was raised to suck it up and never cry, so I've never become very comfortable with people seeing me cry. I tend to just bottle things like that up until I'm alone. Sometimes I can handle crying in front of my best friend and two close relatives.
  • Often
  • Sometimes
  • Rarely
    Vote C
  • Never
    Vote D
  • Only in front of close friends and family
    Vote E
  • Only in front of family
    Vote F
  • Unsure
    Vote G

3431

Most Helpful Guy

• Rarely do I ever. It's extremely hard for me to cry in front of others unless I'm really upset. I keep most things bottled in and leave it somewhere I won't go to. That's why I don't take most things personal or serious, since I just have learned to keep certain things in.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is rather cry and be looked at as weak then hold it in and become weak. But I don't look at crying as being weak. I think it takes more strength to feel and deal with your problems then sweeping them under the rug. You risk becoming an angry person, it can leads to substance abuse, and you'll likely have failed relationships because you don't communicate what you feel.