What makes your blood boil?

What makes your blood boil?

There are very few things that actually make me feel like my blood is boiling. It feels like a terribly destructive wave of rage. It sort of... worries me how deep that emotion runs and how easily I can find it. I wish I could bleed it out. That might not make much sense, but it sounded right in my head. Lol.

Something majestic to offset ragey question:

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Hey you. Been a while. Do you remember me?

What is it that makes your blood boil? For me it is being unsuccessful and/or seeing others not wanting to be.

0|0
    0|0
    • I sort of recognize your username... did you... normally have pictures of mostly naked women as your profile picture? lol.

• Being sucked in to the vast abyss of space with no equipment only to suffocate and watch the world as I the light slowly fades from my eyes.

My only regret:
    Coming on this big fat gaya website.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I hate when people judge you before they even talk to you. When people stir a pot that is basically empty. When people threaten me.

1|0
    0|0
  • At the moment, it’s my neighbours behind my house who always park their cars in the alley rather than in their garage, blocking entry to my carport. I called the city bylaws department, they won’t do anything. 🀬

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Cut and Run girls on this site that want to have the final word so they leave a post than block you instantly so you can't say anything back which is a bunch of rubbish because they're not right anyway bunc

2|1
    0|0
  • When one of the first questions, minutes from meeting someone, particularly a girl
    Where are you from?

Fuck off lol... its been asked so much by practically everyone that its become a little bit of a nuisance. Ill tell you when i know you a bit more

0|0
    0|0
  • When my stepmom said I wouldn't get 'her' truck. My dad was going to pass it down to me but the title is in her name. My dad payed all the house bills, payment for 3 vehicles and still let my stepmom take the titles.

I wanted to completely embarrass her in front of my dad and open my dad's eyes to what she is doing. But I don't want my dad to feel differently since he thinks everything was just peachy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Injustice, racism, rude behavior, narcissism, etc.

I’m usually viewed as calm and relaxed but those things make me see pure red pretty fast and I have to calm myself down

1|0
    0|0
  • At a standard atmospheric pressure (1 ATM), blood boils at approximately the same temperature as water: around 100 degrees Celsius, or 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Blood is approximately.9% salt, which at that concentration would raise the boiling point by less than 1 degree Celsius

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to get road rage easily at people who switch lanes without signaling, tailgating, cutting other drivers off or driving slow in the fast lane. I also hate traffic... it makes my blood boil.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing people knowingly fuck their lives up when they had potential to succeed.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ghosting and getting wrongly accused. It pisses me off to no end and fuck, I'm actually really pissed off right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • People mistreating, abusing and bullying someone that's out of my reach (i. e. too far away for me to do anything about it)

0|0
    0|0
  • karahiri not replying to this answer. grrr makes me mad! >:(

0|0
    0|0
  • Lacking simple logic and common sense does the trick.

0|0
    0|0
    • @Arne123123: Why, because I think a brilliant mind created the universe, life and intelligent design instead of random creation through evolution produced by a non intellengnce source? Lol..

Poor athiests have beans for brains. πŸ˜€

• Stupid people refusing evidence.
    This one dude named Sal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arsehole co-workers who dont know how to clean up there freaken mess before they leave

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now, it's got to be the Monday morning non stop honking by these 200$ mopeds and tuk tuks...

0|0
    0|0
  • a 1000Β°c oven

0|1
    0|0
  • statists

0|0
    0|0
  • Being called ma'am.

0|0
    0|0
  • My co-workers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heat

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing l am a cool guy

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• If someone hurts someone I'm close to or judges me for something I can't control it can make me really mad.

1|0
    0|0
  • People comparing me to my mother.

People pretending they value my opinion but show in their actions they don't give a crap.

People being stubbornly stupid.
    Eg "Our blood is blue"

0|0
    0|0
  • Selfish and cowardly men make me extremely pissed off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignorant people, two-faced people, hypocrites, people who think they're better then others, (snotty, stuck up) and bullies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your song choice, Hans Zimmer is amazing lol.
    For me it would probably be people who are rude for no reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid drivers in the Metro Manila that contribute to the worst traffic in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • - Bullies
    - Abuser
    - Wannabes
    - Cheaters
    - Drama and arguments

0|0
    0|0
  • Hypocrites

0|0
    0|0