What makes your blood boil?

What makes your blood boil?

There are very few things that actually make me feel like my blood is boiling. It feels like a terribly destructive wave of rage. It sort of... worries me how deep that emotion runs and how easily I can find it. I wish I could bleed it out. That might not make much sense, but it sounded right in my head. Lol.

Something majestic to offset ragey question:

1424

Most Helpful Guys

• Hey you. Been a while. Do you remember me?

What is it that makes your blood boil? For me it is being unsuccessful and/or seeing others not wanting to be.

• I sort of recognize your username... did you... normally have pictures of mostly naked women as your profile picture? lol.

• Being sucked in to the vast abyss of space with no equipment only to suffocate and watch the world as I the light slowly fades from my eyes.

My only regret:
    Coming on this big fat gaya website.

Most Helpful Girls

• I hate when people judge you before they even talk to you. When people stir a pot that is basically empty. When people threaten me.

• At the moment, it’s my neighbours behind my house who always park their cars in the alley rather than in their garage, blocking entry to my carport. I called the city bylaws department, they won’t do anything. 🀬