What is your biggest fear, that you wish to conquer?

419

Most Helpful Guy

• Fear of fighting. When I was 16 I got my ass kicked by a small group of older and stronger guys, which created the fear. Until present day I can't confront anybody, and Im scared to fight even the smallest dudes. No matter what I tried, I can't get over it, when there is a such situation, I feel scared to death. And Im a big guy with martial arts experience.

• 😰 Wish I was there to protect you! God bless you man!

• 😞 that’s sad, I hope you overcome it

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so fucking afraid of my parents it's not even funny. I'd give anything to be able stand up against them or to be able defend myself of the matter.

• If you wanna talk about it im here

• If you are getting aggressively abused you should call someone dear😟

• Can't call someone at the moment. It's too complicated to where I can just do that. I'm just waiting until I'm older and moving the fuck out.