What is your biggest fear, that you wish to conquer?

What is your biggest fear, that you wish to conquer?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Fear of fighting. When I was 16 I got my ass kicked by a small group of older and stronger guys, which created the fear. Until present day I can't confront anybody, and Im scared to fight even the smallest dudes. No matter what I tried, I can't get over it, when there is a such situation, I feel scared to death. And Im a big guy with martial arts experience.

1|0
    0|0
    • 😰 Wish I was there to protect you! God bless you man!

• 😞 that’s sad, I hope you overcome it

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so fucking afraid of my parents it's not even funny. I'd give anything to be able stand up against them or to be able defend myself of the matter.

1|0
    0|0
    • If you wanna talk about it im here

• If you are getting aggressively abused you should call someone dear😟

• Can't call someone at the moment. It's too complicated to where I can just do that. I'm just waiting until I'm older and moving the fuck out.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I don't mind not conquering a fear. Actually fear to some level is a good thing. It helps us stay away from the dangerous things in life. So actually having fear is indeed rational.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fear of disappointing my parents. Don't know why, they've always supported me. And I know that they would hardly be disappointed by any action I do since they're very understanding. Well, I'm slowly starting to overcome this fear.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fear of not accomplishing my goals. I have one big goal that I wish to accomplish, and I’m anxious due to possibility of failing it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fear of never finding love. Aspergers fuckin' sucks, it's like it makes me fated to never be worthy of love lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • To ask a hot girl out on a date and not be afraid of rejection

1|3
    0|0
  • I tried scuba-diving and there depth gives me a threatening feeling. This keeps me from doing an otherwise thrilling thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • The fear of being afraid of something i can't see.
    For example, the ocean frightens me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I want to break my fear of face to face interaction.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fear of rape or sexual harassment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fear of swimming pools (my only fear)

1|0
    0|0
  • Being abandoned by the ones who love me

1|0
    0|0
  • Cold approaching a hot girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fear itself

1|0
    0|0
  • i only have one fear and its real stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to conquer the world

0|0
    0|0
  • The fear of my father.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Fear of my depression over taking me and me doing something stupid when I am depressed.

1|1
    0|0
    • Depression is like a bank, it takes and gives.

• Show All
    • Thank you!😁 I hope that you have more good days. Instead of bad.

• @flopperflamingo it sucks man I hope that you find someone or something that can help with your depression.

What Girls Said 3

• Thought really hard about this question.. can't think of any.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not being scared of anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve always been extremely uncomfortable with nudity among my friends and just other girls in general. Like literally my friends went skinny dipping and i was the only one with a swimsuit on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes