What is your biggest regret in life so far?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why living a life with regrets. Isn't just easier to learn from your mistakes in the past and not doing them again? Don't regret anything you have done cause it won't change the past and it will only affect the preset and future. As I said learn from your mistakes or actions that you might regret doing on the past and move on and learn from them

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

What Guys Said 51

• My biggest regert is never asking out the girl of my dream and telling her how i really felt about her how deeply inloved i was, and how she brightened my day every day i saw her (a friend) before she left to college and i still think about it to this day and how stupid i was

1|0
    0|0
  • Not pursuing an art school immediately after high school because I thought there was no way an artist could live a nice life

0|0
    0|0
  • Not saving money at an earlier age

It's the biggest domino effect our parents tell us, we don't listen then we realized what they were talking about, we pass it down to our kids, they don't listen and the cycle continues

0|0
    0|0
  • There can be some regretful incidents in my life if I'll think about it then maybe answer of the question can be different but the first thing, regretful thing that came to my mid is I broke a pen given by my mother as a gift.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marrying my current wife. She played doctor Jekyll and mr. Hyde on me. Started off cool but is a controlling bitch. I can't wait for my divorce party.

0|2
    0|0
    • Lmfaooo

• Happened to my dad but he won't leave her had to report her for 9 years of abuse and move in with my mom

• Wow sorry to hear that. Glad I am not the only one.

• There's a lot of people regretting being alive 😐

Mine is just not accepting a girl back in highschool to be my girlfriend. Oh well, moving on πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1|1
    0|0
  • I wish I would have learned to take pride in myself sooner. I feel like I've missed out on a lot of things.

2|0
    0|0
  • I should just have been a player. Fuck morals, morals don't get you laid... That's my biggest regret.

0|1
    0|0
    • You still can, I once knew a 35 year old dude who was a player and liked to brag about the women he's banged

• @Berserk117 people who brag usually do it to overcompensate for a lack of success. I know I could still but I still regret having wasted all those years with my stubborn morals.

• I don't have regrets, just keep focusing on the future and moving forward, and using the past as a learning experience to grow into a better person than I was yesterday.βœ”πŸ’―πŸ›

0|0
    0|0
  • Allowing my worldview to be warped by sick minds... always make up your own mind, never let someone else define the limits or set the paradigm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taking AP psychology in high school waste of time and effort. I guess I’m too young to have had anything go horribly wrong yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not going on my best friend's mother funeral because I was still madly in love with her and I couldn't see her coz she had a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda saving this young guy 18-years ago, from a bunch of russians.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why do you regret it?

• Show All
    • Wish I could like this. You.. both.

• I mean the like button... 0430 am -.- good night. Enjoy ur new day

• Her name is Katrin.
    I wish I would have never met her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine would have to be losing my ex she was perfect a great girl and . I was to stupid to see what i had and it hurts more then ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Not beating some sense into my dad for marrying the woman who abused me for 9 years and not leaving until this day causing me to move out

0|0
    0|0
  • Well one should not have... if you keep regretting things... you will never have something worth appreciating..
    Stay happy...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

0|0
    0|1
  • I regret skating... Severely messed up my lower back

0|0
    0|0
    • In an accident

• Actually NVM, it taught me to be more careful of my actions because I used to be really reckless back when I was younger

• My late teens and early 20s got involved in sex, drugs, and alcohol. Lost a lot of friends, respect, and an amazing woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell the girl that I loved she should stay together with her girlfriend. They broke up 1 week after and now she hates me

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitcoin. Painfully I thought about It when I had 5k inheritance in 2008-9

0|0
    0|0
  • Not spending enough time with my symbolic father before he passed away

0|0
    0|0
  • Going to college, buying two 80's cars, and buying some useless oc's instead of newer imacs

0|0
    0|0
  • not going into the service i could been retired by now at 41

0|0
    0|0
  • Wasting my life thinking that we cannot imagine any new colour
    Try it

0|0
    0|0
  • that i couldn't be calm and composed during tough and tense situations so far

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting HIV

0|1
    0|0
  • Majoring in biology. Should have done engineering.

0|0
    0|0
  • Losing my virginity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Joining this app

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 27

• Telling a guy if we are meant to be then we will be together in the future (i did like him but i was still having fun being single). Almost 4 years later and I still can't believe I didn't give him that chance. Always wondered 'what if'. I guess I'll never know

0|0
    0|0
  • being too afraid to try new things and not having the discipline to keep at it while I clearly had the potential. I could've been so much further in life if I had always worked hard.

0|1
    0|0
  • Befriending certain people because some of them betrayed my trust and lied to me. Yeah, I'm more experienced now but a lot of pain came out of the outcome.

0|0
    0|0
  • No regrets, I don't think it's productive to think about every time I could have done something differently.

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess... closing myself off from people. i think i'm so walled up, i can't tell what's going on in myself half the time LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • I regret not being more involved in school activities and with my classmates I'm almost done with high school but I wish I would have done more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being stupid enough to not continue with piano πŸ˜ͺπŸ€πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

0|0
    0|0
  • Making the same mistake 5 times and thinking I can change the results each time

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have regret as I got my dream job and have an 4 year old and a baby on the way

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any regrets

0|0
    0|0
  • I should've listened to my mom

0|0
    0|0
    • My biggest regret is my last relationship that was my biggest mistake of all time

• @20102010 If i have listened to my mom, maybe I would've been somewhere else.

• Then why didn't u listened? What was ur mom telling u to do that u ignored her?

• Letting him go

0|0
    0|0
  • currently it's not sleeping at all last night

1|0
    0|0
  • Letting people use ms

0|1
    0|0
  • Study choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Not taking a lot of chances I've had.

0|1
    0|0
  • Taking more risks

1|0
    0|0
    • What kind of risks?

• Anything. Like moving away when i was younger or starting a business. Things you don’t do when it’s not just you you’re responsible for.

• Being alive...

0|0
    0|0
  • Living

0|0
    0|0
  • Not going college or anything like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating.

0|0
    0|1
  • My suicide attempts and my selfharm scars...

0|0
    0|0
    • But you are fine now right?

• Still struggling, honestly.

• Stay strong don't let the negative effect take over. Instead you take over and control your life. If you wanna talk, pm me like.

• Living.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno

0|0
    0|0
  • Not taking care of myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Telling the guy that I’ve been into forever that I’m a virgin. We talk about sex occasionally but he changes his mind a lot about whether it bothers him. If I had kept my mouth shut we could have actually been together instead of in this β€˜will they won’t they’ thing

0|0
    0|0
  • My last relationship

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes