If you saw a kid getting bullied , would you do something?

If you saw a kid getting bullied , would you do something???

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes i dont care if ill get the brunt of it or not but im thectype to let bulliesvthink the won coz they think thy r powerfull in groups i so i beat the bullies when they were by themselves one by one n i never got bullied again but i wudnt recommend it coz cud backfire lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% yes. And it baffles me that most people wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on a lot of different factors. Can he defend himself if he chose, how is he being bullied, how old are they, etc.

0|0
    1|0
    • Let's say if it was a 12 year old

• Show All
    • Let's say he's getting hit by other kids bigger than him

• Well assuming he's capable, the kids are bigger but around the same age, and they're pushing & hitting him but not really beating him down. No, I wouldn't help him

• If by bullying you mean stereotypical shit like stuffing kids in lockers and calling them names then probably not. I'd be more interested in the bullies rather than the kid getting bullied. The only reason why I would ever find the kid getting bullied interesting is if he adopted an extreme anger for the world and did something unpredictable like raping the bullies sister however the bully on the other hand is intriguing. The way they think they're above common morals, the way they perceive the world as theirs, and the way they don't realize how meaningless and ordinary they really are is amazing. The kid is pessimism and the bully is optimism and in this situation the optimism is more interesting so I'd continue watching as the bullies bully.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, but I actually never saw anyone get physically bullied growing up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, if the weak can't stand up for themselves then the strong may as well do it for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I would go up to the bully, pull away the kid and be like "wtf leave the kid alone you dickheads!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes because I would want someone to stand up for me

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have stepped in before.

0|0
    0|0
    • What did you do?

• Show All
    • I think these kids realize they aren't going to be held seriously accountable. I mean if something becomes illegal, a lot less people do it.

• @cavmanier That’s true

• yes. of course.

0|0
    0|0
    • What would you do🤔

• interfere. tell the person to stop. call for help. SOMETHING.

• Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Get help from a teacher

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yes. As much as I don't like kids very much, no kids deserves to be assaulted verbally or physically.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, if the kid can stand his own ground then, I will kick the bullies teeth in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah i did in high school i probably got into trouble roughing up bullies if i wasn't on the football team

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely. I'm a fairly large dude so I could put a halt to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would separate the fight and talk, simple as that

0|0
    0|0
  • I would restrain the bully

0|0
    0|0
  • ATTACK THE BULLY!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would force myself to fight a bully