Do you believe Ouija boards can summon demons?

1546

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not the Ouija board itself, but the ability to use it as an instrument to focus a person's consciousness level to a point where a demon can enter the person's mind. We have different consciousness levels, fully awake, deep sleep, and a variety of levels in between. Yoga meditation is one of those in-between levels, for example, hypnosis is another. One of those consciousness levels puts us on the level of the demon world, and once you're on that level, your mind is fair game for demon entry.

It's like if your mind is encountering a door that has a combination lock on it. If you play around with that combination lock, you probably won't open it, but if you happen to get the combination correct, you open that door to an evil world, and it won't close up again easily.

That's what's going on with a Ouija board. You're playing around with that combination lock, and sometimes a person gets the combination correct, and the door opens.

• Interesting theory, thanks for sharing !

• I'm with you brother.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love scary movies, but the only one I refuse to watch is ouiji. I don't fuck with that voodoo shit. I'm spiritual not religious, but I still keep away from that shit. I don't want a dark energy atached to me, my soul or my house. So I'll pass. I've seen plenty of documentaries of people throwing ouiji boards into fires drawing an X or marking the back of it after using them. Then they just fucken re-appear with the mark on it exactly as it was before. So no thanks.. I'll pass the raising if demons for today. You can tell me im delusional or whatever makes yourself feel supior to me, but I believe that it's real so I'll pass.