Do you believe Ouija boards can summon demons?

Do you believe Ouija boards can summon demons?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not the Ouija board itself, but the ability to use it as an instrument to focus a person's consciousness level to a point where a demon can enter the person's mind. We have different consciousness levels, fully awake, deep sleep, and a variety of levels in between. Yoga meditation is one of those in-between levels, for example, hypnosis is another. One of those consciousness levels puts us on the level of the demon world, and once you're on that level, your mind is fair game for demon entry.

It's like if your mind is encountering a door that has a combination lock on it. If you play around with that combination lock, you probably won't open it, but if you happen to get the combination correct, you open that door to an evil world, and it won't close up again easily.

That's what's going on with a Ouija board. You're playing around with that combination lock, and sometimes a person gets the combination correct, and the door opens.

2|1
    0|0
    • Interesting theory, thanks for sharing !

• Show All
    • I'm with you brother.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love scary movies, but the only one I refuse to watch is ouiji. I don't fuck with that voodoo shit. I'm spiritual not religious, but I still keep away from that shit. I don't want a dark energy atached to me, my soul or my house. So I'll pass. I've seen plenty of documentaries of people throwing ouiji boards into fires drawing an X or marking the back of it after using them. Then they just fucken re-appear with the mark on it exactly as it was before. So no thanks.. I'll pass the raising if demons for today. You can tell me im delusional or whatever makes yourself feel supior to me, but I believe that it's real so I'll pass.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• In my belief demons are everywhere... calling names or talking loud even without games at all might catch their attention , what do you think would happen if you caught their attention and they found that you are playing a game like that... I wouldn't try to catch their attention , I know for a fact they hate us for just being humans

1|2
    0|0
  • They were a fad a couple decades ago and now have had a mythos created around them. It's just a board game that utilises a psychological phenomenon to facilitate a thrill or fear.

0|1
    0|0
  • absolutely. when i was a kid we used one and the next day my mum tells me im getting a sister

2|3
    0|0
  • I wish, if that was possible, i wouldn't be lonely all the time, i would hang out with demons, and play playstation 4 with them

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I had some really bad experiences with the Quija board that I try to put behind me, get me drinking around a camp fire and I will talk lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I've hear countless stories about this game, and I've played it countless time. I'm positive that it's all bullshit. It hasn't affected me or my life in any way whatsoever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of which religion, christian demons, greek daemones, or hindi devas, or etc? Of which religion do you mean the Mr. Bond's ouija can summon demons, which one of all the diversity of traditions?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, anything that supposedly communicates with the dead is going to call to some kind of malevolent spirit. Don't tempt fate

1|0
    0|1
  • No I've tried this 3 times with people, did the candles and everything and nothing happened each time. Even went to a civil war battlefield one time and tried for an hour nothing happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we WOULD have power over demons - they would be harmless. Therefore I turn towards more promising aspects in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did it ones, and Donald trump became president. So yes.

1|1
    0|1
  • I believe that stupidity is a greater force for summoning demons...

0|0
    0|0
  • Only thing i know that no matter what happens you still gonna have that weird feeling about it when you tried the feeling of what if

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's absurd. But I've met Santa Claus, and one night I had a conversation with the tooth fairy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know for sure but I believe that it will eventually summon up something

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but not summon so much as give permission to enter your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too late! You already did. It's living in your head, waiting for the right moment to strike.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tried few times woth indifferent boards never worked

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope don't believe in demons as such... although having used one myself... it is weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Demons don't exist, so even if it could, it wouldn't work.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I can't proof demons exist, therefore I don't believe they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mind over matter -- if you believe in anything enough, it can be real. πŸ‘»

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I wish. I would try to contact all the famous geniuses ghosts or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah you won't catch me messing with oneπŸ’―

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not retarded.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i believe Ouija Boards can summon demons.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not lol

0|0
    0|0
  • haha no.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• Yeah, and Ghostbusters are who you call after you summon them lol. No Idiots are the only people who believe in demons.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't believe in demons, but I'm afraid of the possibility of them existing. So I wouldn't play with Ouija board.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i dont believe on this things its just illusions at all :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather not find out

4|3
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't. It's stupid to me