What “clique” or group were you in in high school, and how did it effect your ability to make friends in college?

I’ve noticed with a lot of the kids who were popular in high school, they have a very hard time making friends in college because they are so used to friends just coming to them. What do you think? And what’s your experience?
  • Popular
  • Band Geeks
  • Outcasts
    Vote C
  • The loner
    Vote D
  • Goth/Emo
    Vote E
  • Jocks
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

2135

Most Helpful Guy

• In high school, I was sorta the loner/goth
    In college, I was sorta the loner/goth
    Nowadays, I'm sorta the loner/goth

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I was friend with nearly everyone to be honest so I don't really know. I was friend with the popular girls and guys, the geek / otaku but I generally stayed with my best friend who was a slacker XD

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE