Could you tell me a fun fact about yourself?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• When I was about 14 my dad gave me a camouflage jacket (Like this one) and it had two strips on top of it. I ask what they was for and he told me to pull you out of a burning Army Tank. Will when I got home I got the bright (Sarcasticly speaking) idea to test the jacket so I got a 20 foot ladder and leaned it up against my RV (Like blow) and tell my brother's to pull the ladder out from under me. They did and needless to say the Jacket help up just the baggage railing on the top of the RV did not. I hit the concrete drive way with the railing still striped to my shoulders.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I can write a book of fun facts about myself... I have been in 8 relationships, I have a mindset every female wants in a guy... but gets rejected... i can keep going

1|0
    0|0
    • someone sounds depressed

• Show All
    • Yeah. I do the same thing. I'm scared of being egotistical (even though I probably am)

• I don't believe you'd be egotistical... if you believe that everything you say is right and everybody else is wrong... or if you're The Miz from WWE... then you'd be egotistical. But i can give him props because he can work the wwe universe.

Most Helpful Girls

• I can recite over 100 digits of pi (my record is 170- something but now I only know like 120). I know a good amount of ASL (American Sign Language). I have freckles on one shoulder but not the other. I have 5 whiteboards in my room. I love super scary roller coasters. I have glow in the dark plastic stars on the ceiling of my bedroom.
    I accidentally just shared 6 facts instead of 1 oops couldn’t pick one sorry

2|1
    0|0
    • Oh yeah and I was born in Sweden and lived there for 8 years. Not sure if that’s a fun fact but people seem to find that interesting. I speak Swedish fluently, too.

• I black out at all weddings that I'm in. Mind you I'm never the bride thank you Lord, always a Maid Of Honor or Bridesmaid. Anywho, as I start walking down the aisle everything goes black and I can't see or hear anything, it's like that through the whole ceremony, every single wedding I've ever been in. Even when no Alcohol or anything involved. I disconnect, that's how bad my aversion to weddings and marriage is.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• I was in the gifted program in elementary school and I know the basics of about 10 languages. I know it's 2, but those are really the only fun facts about me so I thought I'd throw both out there.

1|1
    0|0
  • I learned how to knit when I was 5; I can knit almost 20 different stitches and combine them into patterns to make almost anything - scarves, hats, blankets, gloves... whatever is wanted.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the first person in my family to go to college. Also I love rap music (will be listening to KOD midnight)

2|1
    0|1
  • I was featured on the front cover of Boy's Life magazine for an environmental service project I did in Yellow Stone when I was 13.

3|0
    0|0
  • Before being a staunch anti-capitalist and hardline communist, I was a right-wing libertarian kinda guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fun guy but never initiate conversations - Introvert 😢

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm related to someone famous and I've met a lot of famous people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wrestled in hs, WWF style. My finisher was the Twist of Fate, and getting Stone Cold Stunner hurts like hell

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless we become great friends, you will rarely hear me actually say something.

1|0
    0|0
  • My dad had my name picked out 10 years before I was born. I was born in 2000 by the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the worlds greatest singer who once toured in England with the Beatles.

1|0
    0|0
  • My first job was working underground in a very large buckle mine...

1|0
    0|0
  • I am very fun to play with and I make people laugh
    Its a gift

1|0
    0|0
  • I was an exchange student to Switzerland after high school in the US

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an ordained dudeist priest and certified ham sandwich

1|0
    0|0
  • Im a asshole

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm one of those left-handed freaks

2|1
    0|0
  • I have very stretchy skin

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a couple toes that are webbed 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • I can sing 2-3 notes simultaneously.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• So many people get puzzled when they learn my full name. Back in elementary and high school, on the first day of class when the teacher would call out my name with not learning what I looked like yet... they would always be puzzled to see an Asian, as my full name sounds Italian.

1|0
    0|0
  • Among family and friends, I can hold my breath underwater up to 9 minutes. I've done this so many times in the past 18 years.

1|2
    0|0
  • I went to elementary school with Miranda Cosgrove, except I didn't find out till a few years later. 😂

3|1
    0|0
  • I can uhm... Swim 3 laps without a gap
    It's not a fun fact but yeah whatever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I talk and laugh in my sleep. I’m told it’s creepy. I’ve scared my kids a few times.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am great at tongue twisters, in Bengali, English and Chinese.

1|0
    0|0
  • First boyfriend was at age 32.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm left hander

2|1
    0|0
    • Me two. That is rare and I am sure you know the pain of finding left handed things as only like 2% of people are left handed.

• I like to read tarot

1|1
    0|0
  • Fuck i don't know. I have a huge forehead?

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m a twin and I love turtles

1|0
    0|0
  • I did a lot of stealing as a kid.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate country music