Could you tell me a fun fact about yourself?

1938

Most Helpful Guys

• When I was about 14 my dad gave me a camouflage jacket (Like this one) and it had two strips on top of it. I ask what they was for and he told me to pull you out of a burning Army Tank. Will when I got home I got the bright (Sarcasticly speaking) idea to test the jacket so I got a 20 foot ladder and leaned it up against my RV (Like blow) and tell my brother's to pull the ladder out from under me. They did and needless to say the Jacket help up just the baggage railing on the top of the RV did not. I hit the concrete drive way with the railing still striped to my shoulders.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I can write a book of fun facts about myself... I have been in 8 relationships, I have a mindset every female wants in a guy... but gets rejected... i can keep going

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • someone sounds depressed

• Yeah. I do the same thing. I'm scared of being egotistical (even though I probably am)

• I don't believe you'd be egotistical... if you believe that everything you say is right and everybody else is wrong... or if you're The Miz from WWE... then you'd be egotistical. But i can give him props because he can work the wwe universe.

Most Helpful Girls

• I can recite over 100 digits of pi (my record is 170- something but now I only know like 120). I know a good amount of ASL (American Sign Language). I have freckles on one shoulder but not the other. I have 5 whiteboards in my room. I love super scary roller coasters. I have glow in the dark plastic stars on the ceiling of my bedroom.
    I accidentally just shared 6 facts instead of 1 oops couldn’t pick one sorry

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh yeah and I was born in Sweden and lived there for 8 years. Not sure if that’s a fun fact but people seem to find that interesting. I speak Swedish fluently, too.

• I black out at all weddings that I'm in. Mind you I'm never the bride thank you Lord, always a Maid Of Honor or Bridesmaid. Anywho, as I start walking down the aisle everything goes black and I can't see or hear anything, it's like that through the whole ceremony, every single wedding I've ever been in. Even when no Alcohol or anything involved. I disconnect, that's how bad my aversion to weddings and marriage is.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE