What is something you love about yourself?

4359

Most Helpful Guys

• During my career I've helped a lot of people move up the ladder, and I hired some really smart people that helped my company a lot. I also never fucked anyone over at work.

• no matter how society view nice guys i am always and for ever will be a nice guy. Im not nice cause want a reward, or girl to have sex, or to get anything back. Im nice cause i want be known as the lamp in the dark, the sun to people cloudy days, the guy that is kind, sweet, and is loving. Boring to some but im a mentor so. Hey i love this life style cause i get make a difference.

Most Helpful Girls

• My kindness no matter how many people hurt me or be burned it never makes me want to protect myself I will always be kind to people. It’s a blessing and curse at the same time actually

• I love how emotionally driven I am. Which is a double edged sword though. I can be really sensitive sometimes & I also have an anxiety disorder. So I tend to overthink about how people treat me & sometimes create scenarios that aren’t even happening.

But! I also know myself enough to assert my needs or boundaries if my perception of a person is correct. Where I’m weak, I’m also strong. If that makes sense.