What is something you love about yourself?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• During my career I've helped a lot of people move up the ladder, and I hired some really smart people that helped my company a lot. I also never fucked anyone over at work.

1|0
    0|0
  • no matter how society view nice guys i am always and for ever will be a nice guy. Im not nice cause want a reward, or girl to have sex, or to get anything back. Im nice cause i want be known as the lamp in the dark, the sun to people cloudy days, the guy that is kind, sweet, and is loving. Boring to some but im a mentor so. Hey i love this life style cause i get make a difference.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• My kindness no matter how many people hurt me or be burned it never makes me want to protect myself I will always be kind to people. It’s a blessing and curse at the same time actually

1|0
    0|0
  • I love how emotionally driven I am. Which is a double edged sword though. I can be really sensitive sometimes & I also have an anxiety disorder. So I tend to overthink about how people treat me & sometimes create scenarios that aren’t even happening.

But! I also know myself enough to assert my needs or boundaries if my perception of a person is correct. Where I’m weak, I’m also strong. If that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 57

• My personality. I feel I have a somewhat decent personality. I am genuine and I have been told I have a wickedness about me even when I am telling super stupid jokes which should not even be funny but it is hard to not laugh because I am surrounded by a "force field" of calm, patience, laughter, and enough fizzing energy that people tend to feel good when around me. Though I don't know if that is true lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the place where i have arrived so to speak, now i have a perfect and clear understanding of what is really happening here in this Truman Show concentration camp planet, and have a chance to try to do something about it, even if it is just helping other people become conscious about this terrible truth as well, so now i really am a person who makes the difference now and can do even more in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • My way of thinking. My discipline. My look. To be a honest and polite guy. That I was able to successfully handle even difficult times. To be a person who makes mistakes and is able to learn from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • My Ass, That its soft and round, and i love to just grab it sometimes and squeeze it a little, Besides, if i dont grab it and squeeze it, then who else will? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean what I say, say what I mean. You know where you stand with me. I'm a pretty good looking guy for my age.

0|1
    0|0
  • My automatic mode... just my way of being myself haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I love that after everything I've been through in my life i am still pushing forward and succeeding in life and i am still passionate about everything even if I've not had the best luck in it

0|0
    0|0
  • Being left handed. I just always found it very unike.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am have perfect control over my emotions yet I didn't have to become a sage, or a spiritual guru to achieve it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. And I can't get a girl for my life. Life sucks. Then I die.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am thinking about all possibleties in life. Its kinda good

1|0
    0|0
  • How I can walk into any room and be 100% sure I have the smallest penis 😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I stick with my gut decision.

I am open to new ideas, but I can be difficult to persuade sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm going to be 100% honest, nothing at all. I'm better off dead, I'm done.

1|0
    0|0
    • There you have it: you'renot afraid to show your weak side and you're honest

• I love my crazyness, enthusiasm towards my work and some other qualities which makes my self far from others.

0|0
    0|0
  • That im the most intelligent person in my family and i also learned how to speak Spanish so im 1 step ahead of my family

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not worry about how people judge me, so I live in my own way and I am totally myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a ride or die person, if you give me 100% I'll give you 200%

0|0
    0|0
  • There ain't a lot really but i would say i have a good heart ❤

0|1
    0|0
  • That I stick to my one rule "don't give a flying fuck about anything"

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 41

• I honestly don’t have an answer to your question. I don’t want to make it seem as if I have low self esteem or something but on a real level, there’s not much I like about me to be honest. But I am who i am. can't help that.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ability to forgive those who have done me wrong. For example, there was a person stalking me on this site, saying she wanted to ruin my life, a few months ago. People like that have to be extremely cold hearted to do something like that.

But I think forgiveness and kindness are key.

0|0
    0|0
  • That im a nobody in such a big world that wants to be special to some... in an emotional way

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m always finding out about myself. I’m doing things for myself for once.

2|0
    0|0
  • My kindness, sympathy and ability to understand something from multiple perspectives. As for physical attributes - I love my hair lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Me being brave personality wise and my body I'd say my body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a mean character in life so everyone else feels better about their own self jk

0|0
    0|0
  • Overthinking this question will lead me to narcissism 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality wise: My ability to see the good side in anything.
    Physical: My nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • How honest I am. Honesty is a curse, not a blessing, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • That I have my shit together, that I can and have done everything I put my mind to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess. Being able to keep calm during stressful situations. And not having to worry

0|0
    0|0
  • That I'm reflective, playfull, a dreamer and believer, intelligent

0|0
    0|0
  • I like that I am a kind person who works hard and is honest

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that I see good in everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally nothing.