What’s the most interesting job you’ve ever had?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I managed a team of software developers who wrote the software that matches donor organs to recipients and maintains the organ transplantation database for the US. I felt like I was saving lives every day.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Radio news presenter. Being on air is magical, also very stressful since I am dyslexics, really pushed me over my limits, learnt a lot about myself. I was doing it for an year, it wasn't really my world though, I just needed money to realize my other career choice. But I am so glad I had the opportunity to try it!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Being a teacher. Fifth grade, what I taught before I left to be my mother's caregiver, was my favorite.

It is at this age when children discover how vast and breathtaking the universe is. Aside from that, in the state of California, fifth grade is when they learn about the American Revolution, another thing I like teaching.

I recall once for summer reading during a summer school class, I wrote a piece about the Apollo program. Students were so into it that I had kids from OTHER CLASSES coming to read it! I had to order the kids to go to recess! ORDER THEM, I TELL YOU! It's usually the other way around. You have to order them off the playground! I did another one about the American Revolution. Same thing. Kids from other classes came to read it, and I was ordering them to get out and go to recess! I did a lecture about how seemingly unconnected things lead to other discoveries (studying tick saliva led to open heart surgery, studying vacuum flasks led to space exploration and preserving insulin, etc.) Students were jumping out of their seats in triumph!

When I give a really great lesson, I feel like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I33u_EHLI3w

0|0
    0|0
  • Frankly I have not had yet an interesting job dear @pinayfit

I guess, maybe the interesting thing I am doing, is writing a book. If we consider it as a job, then it must be it. Besides trying to help others as much as I can in this community :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been a carnie, pizza delivery driver... uhh I use to monitor gang member traffic through messages and social engineer citizens away from potentially serious danger zones when I lived near Saginaw Michigan. But I didn't get paid for the last one. Was kinda just sick of all the deaths going on from drive by shootings.

0|0
    0|0
  • living and trying to enjoy it XD, i am too young to answer this properly so dont be salty please

0|0
    0|0
    • Working hard on your homework and school s is a good answer :) that’s an interesting and very fulfilling job

• Working at Dodger Stadium and working a restaurant, where we had people lilke Katie Holmes, Kate Hudson, Adam Sandler, eat there often.

0|0
    0|0
  • once there was a guy. he ordered legal counselling. we didn't know who he was, what he was doin, only that he wanted tax advisory and to save some money on putting thing into offshore countries.. so at the end of our first meeting we asked what exactly he's profession is..
    he said: he's the writer of adult film stories.
    My colleague and I laughed for a week after that. how the fck would u think those "not so complex stories" are made by someone who earns a living by that? but the job was fascinating, nevertheless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Student. Free food, free house, and everything else free. That's the best job I've ever had

0|0
    0|0
  • My current internship for a woman tackle football team

0|0
    0|0
  • In a leisure project i had to construct a model roller coaster. It was pretty fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Water spraying models during photo sessions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cooking for 20 people in an hour

1|0
    0|0
  • Working as a fishing guide is pretty cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a cop

0|0
    0|0
    • For what city?

• Show All
    • Understood.

How long have you been a cop? What kind of things have you had to deal with?

• @Bluemax I work in a high crime area with a lot of gang violence. I’m still a rookie but we get some hot calls and we’re busy. I’ve gotten in a couple fights so far but nothing serious. Most guys will listen to us and know the drill but that comes with a lot of attitude as well. We try to do a lot of community policing and reach out to the youth just to get to know them.

• Janitor for a Dog Show! (Lots 'o poo)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an electrician now and really enjoy the work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I toe tagged dead people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wildland firefighter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sailing instructor at Summer camp

0|0
    0|0
  • The one i have

0|0
    0|0
  • Protective overwatch

0|0
    0|0
  • Lawyer

0|0
    0|0
  • Fingering my manager from Wendy's

0|0
    0|0
  • A market

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Got paid for having sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a girl its blow job

0|0
    0|0
  • A shoe shop

0|0
    0|0
  • Research assistant for a professor from computer vision, it was the only job I've ever had. They needed an algorithm to separate clothes from a person in general images, so that you can upload a photo of someone wearing a cute dress and the computer can search the catalogs of various online stores for similar dresses.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Walking 50 or more dogs off leash in a huge yard in the country and I loved it but my boss was a crazy old hag

0|1
    0|0
  • Call center for verizon

0|0
    0|0
  • teaching korean students English language

1|0
    0|0
  • Have not discovered it yet

0|0
    0|0
  • House cleaner as ut taught me humility