What’s the most interesting job you’ve ever had?

629

Most Helpful Guy

• I managed a team of software developers who wrote the software that matches donor organs to recipients and maintains the organ transplantation database for the US. I felt like I was saving lives every day.

Most Helpful Girl

• Radio news presenter. Being on air is magical, also very stressful since I am dyslexics, really pushed me over my limits, learnt a lot about myself. I was doing it for an year, it wasn't really my world though, I just needed money to realize my other career choice. But I am so glad I had the opportunity to try it!