BEING DARK SKIN IS HARD... SO I BLEACHED MY SKIN?

what do you guys think of this girl?

68

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no, that is self hatred. Just cause American has influenced the world to find blackness to be ugly doesn't mean it's ugly. God created you to look that way cause that how He saw you, and He saw you perfectly made. Black skin is beautiful, especially dark black skin. I know we always see magazines that prominently promote white or light skin men and women, and it makes us feel outlasted and not beautiful but the truth of the matter is, we are beautiful. Dark skin and all.. so please don't bleach anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh dude WTF, they actually do that?
    Man my girlfriend is black, and we've had a couple issues, like when we went on a trip North (I'm in Canada btw) and a dude at a convenience store refused her service when she went in to get some stuff while I got gas. I was so pissed I almost punched him. But I mean I've never seen anyone literally come up and start attacking her or our black friends over it. I'd be kinda bummed out if she started bleaching I wouldn't be able to make half smore jokes anymore with her.
    That's, that's our thing. The two of us together, black, white, sweet and soft, like a half-smore. Get it? I think it's funny.

Anyway, fucked up shit.

• sadly yeah bleaching skins are real thing, sad stuff

• thats fucked up bro, hope she doesn't get any racist slur now

• Not while I'm around. My little angel only gets slurs from me, and even then it's in good fun, she calls me colonized anyway (we saw Black Panther together).
      Fuck as I said I was ready to kill the dude who refused her service that one day.