BEING DARK SKIN IS HARD... SO I BLEACHED MY SKIN?

what do you guys think of this girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no, that is self hatred. Just cause American has influenced the world to find blackness to be ugly doesn't mean it's ugly. God created you to look that way cause that how He saw you, and He saw you perfectly made. Black skin is beautiful, especially dark black skin. I know we always see magazines that prominently promote white or light skin men and women, and it makes us feel outlasted and not beautiful but the truth of the matter is, we are beautiful. Dark skin and all.. so please don't bleach anymore.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh dude WTF, they actually do that?
    Man my girlfriend is black, and we've had a couple issues, like when we went on a trip North (I'm in Canada btw) and a dude at a convenience store refused her service when she went in to get some stuff while I got gas. I was so pissed I almost punched him. But I mean I've never seen anyone literally come up and start attacking her or our black friends over it. I'd be kinda bummed out if she started bleaching I wouldn't be able to make half smore jokes anymore with her.
    That's, that's our thing. The two of us together, black, white, sweet and soft, like a half-smore. Get it? I think it's funny.

Anyway, fucked up shit.

1|1
    0|0
    • sadly yeah bleaching skins are real thing, sad stuff

• Show All
    • thats fucked up bro, hope she doesn't get any racist slur now

• Not while I'm around. My little angel only gets slurs from me, and even then it's in good fun, she calls me colonized anyway (we saw Black Panther together).
      Fuck as I said I was ready to kill the dude who refused her service that one day.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I think this is really messed up. She shouldn’t feel like that. It’s really sad. I think that brown/ dark skin is beautiful and it’s sad to see people bleaching their skin to become lighter.

4|3
    0|0
  • Raise your kids with strong will and purpose and this won't happen, parents with low self esteem usually create kids with low self esteem. so look forward to many more generations people like this.

5|1
    0|0
  • It's her choice if that's what she wants then so be it

0|0
    0|2
  • I feel so sorry for her lmao

0|2
    0|0
  • all colours are beautiful

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• No matter you color you're still a person. Why did she do that.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't know man, im wondering too

• Show All
    • yup, she was darker than this

• Yeah wow that's mess up. I'm gonna have to watch that video

• i feel bad that she feels such a pressure to consider something like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get it. She's still dark

0|1
    0|0
    • well she was darker

• Dark is dark

• Ohh I was expecting a drastic bleaching. I watched a documentary before where bleaching is a thing in some African countries and Jamaica too. It's like the pigments just fell off.

• Poor girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart woman

0|0
    2|0
  • hahahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, I like dark skin.

0|0
    0|0