Would you eat your own sperm for survival?

You in a lifeboat with your trap girlfriend, you're hungrier than a big bitch at a BBQ party and there is no food there. The only chance for survival is to eat the birds that are circling you two. You think about eating your girlfriend but realize that life wouldn't be the same without her. You look at her and feel your pants getting tighter, you've got an idea. If you have sex with your girlfriend you could pull out and eat your own nut. That would be enough to survive on for a while until you get rescued or the birds get close so you can kill them and eat them. Do you have sex with her to eat your own and maybe her sperm to survive or would you nut in her day out and day in hoping that someone would save you two and possibly die waitin?
  • I would eat my nut
  • Nigga gtfo

515

Most Helpful Girl

• Let us know what you're on. There's certainly something weird affecting your imagination.

• Just bored and I just think about something. I saw a video about how snot could be good to eat because they contain antiseptic enzymes and I told my friend this. He said that it didn't matter and I said it does because its' good for you. He then said that you don't eat your own sperm for the extra nutrition and I said I would if I was in need of nutrition when in a life and death situation. All my questions has something linked with each other, the trap girlfriend always is in the questions and the last question is in the scenario in the next question. by the way could I ask you for a follow because It would motivate me more to do these scenarios. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of dumbass would even think that? You're floating in the sea; the birds aren't circling overhead to eat you, they're seabirds, circling overhead to catch the fish swimming around in the water below. You've got clothes, so you can make an improvised net, and you've got a ready supply of fresh fish bait, in the form of your sperm (i. e, man-produced plankton). Just cum into your clothes, dangle them in the water, catch the fish who come up to try and eat it, and eat them instead. Simples.

• Nice thinking. I never thought about using your own sperm to fish.