Would you eat your own sperm for survival?

You in a lifeboat with your trap girlfriend, you're hungrier than a big bitch at a BBQ party and there is no food there. The only chance for survival is to eat the birds that are circling you two. You think about eating your girlfriend but realize that life wouldn't be the same without her. You look at her and feel your pants getting tighter, you've got an idea. If you have sex with your girlfriend you could pull out and eat your own nut. That would be enough to survive on for a while until you get rescued or the birds get close so you can kill them and eat them. Do you have sex with her to eat your own and maybe her sperm to survive or would you nut in her day out and day in hoping that someone would save you two and possibly die waitin?
  • I would eat my nut
    Vote A
  • Nigga gtfo
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Let us know what you're on. There's certainly something weird affecting your imagination.

0|2
    0|0
    • Just bored and I just think about something. I saw a video about how snot could be good to eat because they contain antiseptic enzymes and I told my friend this. He said that it didn't matter and I said it does because its' good for you. He then said that you don't eat your own sperm for the extra nutrition and I said I would if I was in need of nutrition when in a life and death situation. All my questions has something linked with each other, the trap girlfriend always is in the questions and the last question is in the scenario in the next question. by the way could I ask you for a follow because It would motivate me more to do these scenarios. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of dumbass would even think that? You're floating in the sea; the birds aren't circling overhead to eat you, they're seabirds, circling overhead to catch the fish swimming around in the water below. You've got clothes, so you can make an improvised net, and you've got a ready supply of fresh fish bait, in the form of your sperm (i. e, man-produced plankton). Just cum into your clothes, dangle them in the water, catch the fish who come up to try and eat it, and eat them instead. Simples.

0|2
    0|0
    • Nice thinking. I never thought about using your own sperm to fish.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 14

• If my girlfriend is a trap then I probably wouldn't mind after consistently swallowing her sperm. If she's actually a girl then I'd rather trust her to eat it and get us out of there.

0|1
    0|0
  • You should write fiction. You could have your own genre.

0|1
    0|0
  • Um... If that was the only way to stay alive? Like 100% eating my sperm was the only way to survive and any other way would end in death for sure?

My question is is there enough for both of us to eat it and survive? If not, and she's willing to eat it... I would have her..

If so, and she was willing to eat it but also wanted me to to stay alive... Ugh. If I could without vomiting, I guess I'd do it...

0|0
    0|0
    • Let's say that you two combined is enough for one person. Would you eat it to survive or let your trap girlfriend eat it so she can survive.

• Let my girlfriend eat it of course-- if she was willing to.

• I eat it all the time anyway. Feels like a waste if I don't eat it

0|1
    0|0
  • The caloric and water loss outweighs what you get from sperm... so no

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a win win

0|1
    0|0
  • I would eat my girl

0|1
    0|0
    • Damn you would eat dick? That is true love my dude

• After she did

0|1
    0|0
  • I would eat my nut, regardless

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat for breakfast.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course, survival is a plus I guess.

0|0
    0|0
    • Interesting.

• Show All
    • Hmmm. That is a trap prostitute but you can do it for free if you get yourself a trap girlfriend.

• WHERE ARE THEY? I am stuck with this succubus (like all women) as a girlfriend that doesn't even have a dick I CAN'T TAKE IT.

• That is a waste of fluids already!!! You won't get the same calories back and your sweating.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is true, how would you extract the sperm that would be more efficient.

• Sure.
    Would you eat mine or survival?

0|1
    0|0
    • Depends how I know you but If I would eat my own to survive.

Recommended myTakes