What could I do to support feminism?

I am a guy and I think man are privileged in every day life.
Woman should be paid equally and there should be no discrimination of any gender.
how can I support this movement?

410

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know but thanks for supporting feminism

• It’s a pleasure
      I really want to help and fight for equality

Most Helpful Guy

• Be inclusive of the girl in the office if it's a pretty male-heavy office. It can be intimidating for a girl to approach a circle of guys talking at the office during like lunch or break and she might feel like an outcast otherwise.

Read up on how to go down on women. It might not help the overall movement but it'll probably help whatever girl you're dating get through her day ;)