When talking to your crush for the first time, should I say this?

My friend made an excellent point that it's about time to talk to my crush. From what I heard from my friends, they all say that he's nice. I was thinking of saying, " Hey, (name), do you need extra grads ticket? I'm planning to give them away. I don't plan on using all of them." And if he says yes, I could be like" Alright, cool. I will let you know when I get them. Do you need my number so I can tell you when I get them?"

Chances are.. i'm gonna freeze.. It's now or never.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he that intimidating?

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Any guy that i'm attracted to, yes.

• Show All
    • 7d

From what I can tell. Fine nevermind. I'll just... forget that as if he nothin to me.. Since it's that obvious.

• 7d

K good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's ok, but maybe say hi a couple times before that, or smile more.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

He sits diagnally from me. He won't look at me. He keeps looking up at the wall while the teacher lectures. I've only said two words. "Sorry" and "excuseeeee me" Sorry for bumping into while trying to get through without trampling over his foot. I said excuseeee me because, well, his whole leg was in the way and I couldn't get to my seat.

• Show All
    • 3d

Okay, in conclusion. I don’t think he likes me... thanks for helping me. Here is MHO. :)

• 3d

Thanks for the MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Don't hold back, it's now or never

0|0
    0|0
  • DO IT, LAST CHANCE, RRUST ME DO IT

0|0
    0|0
  • JUST DO IT !

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Damn.. this is really nerve wracking that i'm literally going to cry. Aha

• 7d

πŸ™„πŸ™„come on girl, really? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• 7d

Apparaently. I'm not really ant- social anything, but I've never actually talked to someone I like because I was always in my turtle shell. aha

What Girls Said 1

• He could be ashy guy or not into you. Move on. U deserve someone better and more outgoing like you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Thank you! I was just telling myself that. If he wants to fool around, then go ahead. That's on him. He'd be just missing out on the sweetest, loving, heart warming person. I gave him opportunities to speak up. That's on him. All I can say is I tried.

Recommended myTakes