If I granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?

420

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) flawless memory. I would be able to recount every moment of my life, every experience, everything I saw, tasted, smelled, read, heard, etc. Even dreamed. My memory would not be alterable, damageable, or jumbled. Like I said. Flawless.

2) Perfect body. Every health defect? Mental, physical, be is cuts and bruises or diseases... all gone, and my body whole. No wear and tear. Not excess body fat. Just my body (not altered to be like some man-God) in it's most perfect, least damaged possible form.

3) Taking the benefits of 1 and 2 (meaning not just having the ability to remember flawlessly, but also the memories of my nearly 34 years of life), wake up on my birthday, in 1987. 4 years old, with the developing mind of a child for the sake of learning, but with nearly 35 year of experience and knowledge, and a body destined to grow up as lean, strong, and healthy as possible, and restart my life from the beginning.

Most Helpful Girl

• To be more outgoing.
    To be a better musician.
    To grow out of wetting the bed.