If I granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?

420

What Guys Said 20

• Get unlimited money, go to heaven and eat whatever I without getting out of shape πŸ™„πŸ™„

• First I would wish for a book where everything I wrote came true. Next I would wish for an undo button in case I regret writing something. Lastly I would wish it to be corporal and only I could see or feel it.

• Easy, my true crush a girl named zoie at my school, if I ever needed to pay for anything then the correct amount of money to be in my pocket everytime without fail, and a magical ostrich

• 1. For my dad to still here
    2. For money
    3. The end of trump πŸ˜‚

• A billion dollars, magic is real, mythological creatures are real

• Money, health, and for my kids to have long happy lives.

• I wish I was a little bit taller
    I wish I was a baller
    I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her

• Lots of money, the power to read minds at will, even if its just through text, and the power to forget my ex but not the experience I gained from her

• My hair, immortality. Can't think of a third wish, so I'll keep that on the back burner

• I won't be greedy I'll take one wish and that wish will be a date with Miss Muffin head ❀️

• 1) flawless memory. I would be able to recount every moment of my life, every experience, everything I saw, tasted, smelled, read, heard, etc. Even dreamed. My memory would not be alterable, damageable, or jumbled. Like I said. Flawless.

2) Perfect body. Every health defect? Mental, physical, be is cuts and bruises or diseases... all gone, and my body whole. No wear and tear. Not excess body fat. Just my body (not altered to be like some man-God) in it's most perfect, least damaged possible form.

3) Taking the benefits of 1 and 2 (meaning not just having the ability to remember flawlessly, but also the memories of my nearly 34 years of life), wake up on my birthday, in 1987. 4 years old, with the developing mind of a child for the sake of learning, but with nearly 35 year of experience and knowledge, and a body destined to grow up as lean, strong, and healthy as possible, and restart my life from the beginning.

• 1) that i be erased from exsistance
    2) that my family was happy and worry free
    3) that my friends prosper and devlop there dreams in a year or two

• 1. A good memory power
    2. Good resources
    3. A good life.

• 1. Unlimited wishes
    2. Ham sandwich with Swiss cheese
    3. Warm weather

• Money, booze, and your birbs

• Massage
    Massage
    Massage

• Money, Money, money

• Inb4 infinite wishes

• 2d

The trick is to wish for more genies

• To be one of the girls...

• To be healthier, happier, and better at music

What Girls Said 4