How do you feel if someone ignores your text?

It pisses me off. If someone does that I lose my connection with him/her.

44

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends where they leave it off. Usually I don't mind but if it's urgent then yeah, i'm going to be a bit more than annoyed

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I don't waste my time on such people who do that. I simply ignore them and use my time and energy in doing useful things instead. If they try to contact me again then I would ask them never to contact me again.

I simply have no patience to deal with people who ignore or take their own sweet time to reply to my texts as if they have their whole life to reply. I don't have the patience to deal with such people and hence I simple ignore them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE