Back in the day... fathers would say:
"Son... you don't know how good you got it. When I was a kid we had to walk 20 miles to school in the snow, and it was uphill both ways."
It was a comedian that brought this to my attention.
Since it's now a kinder and gentler world... the best he could come up with for his son, was:
"Son... you don't know how good you got it. When I was a kid we didn't have fancy remote controls. We had to actually get off the couch!"
So with science and technological changes taking place at such a rapid rate...
What do you think current and future fathers will have to boast about? :)
And just remember what W. C. Fields said:
- It'll be tough, but they'll think of somethingVote A
- Isn't boasting what you do with a turkey?Vote B
- I'm not gonna lie... I've boasted a time or two...Vote C
- Shit! This is your idea of floppy? You don't know from floppy...Vote D
- I'd just order us a pizza in 40 slices, so we could each get 20 slices...Vote E
- Do girls care what size the cucumber is?Vote F
- I'd just make up a story about a zombie attack. Kids eat that shit up!Vote G