What will fathers tell their sons?

What will fathers tell their sons?
Back in the day... fathers would say:
"Son... you don't know how good you got it. When I was a kid we had to walk 20 miles to school in the snow, and it was uphill both ways."

It was a comedian that brought this to my attention.
Since it's now a kinder and gentler world... the best he could come up with for his son, was:

"Son... you don't know how good you got it. When I was a kid we didn't have fancy remote controls. We had to actually get off the couch!"

So with science and technological changes taking place at such a rapid rate...
What do you think current and future fathers will have to boast about? :)

And just remember what W. C. Fields said:
What will fathers tell their sons?

• What will fathers tell their sons?It'll be tough, but they'll think of something
  • What will fathers tell their sons?Isn't boasting what you do with a turkey?
  • What will fathers tell their sons?I'm not gonna lie... I've boasted a time or two...
    Vote C
  • What will fathers tell their sons?Shit! This is your idea of floppy? You don't know from floppy...
    Vote D
  • What will fathers tell their sons?I'd just order us a pizza in 40 slices, so we could each get 20 slices...
    Vote E
  • What will fathers tell their sons?Do girls care what size the cucumber is?
    Vote F
  • What will fathers tell their sons?I'd just make up a story about a zombie attack. Kids eat that shit up!
    Vote G

29