What will fathers tell their sons?

Back in the day... fathers would say:
"Son... you don't know how good you got it. When I was a kid we had to walk 20 miles to school in the snow, and it was uphill both ways."

It was a comedian that brought this to my attention.
Since it's now a kinder and gentler world... the best he could come up with for his son, was:

"Son... you don't know how good you got it. When I was a kid we didn't have fancy remote controls. We had to actually get off the couch!"

So with science and technological changes taking place at such a rapid rate...
What do you think current and future fathers will have to boast about? :)

And just remember what W. C. Fields said:

• What will fathers tell their sons?It'll be tough, but they'll think of something
    Vote A
  • What will fathers tell their sons?Isn't boasting what you do with a turkey?
    Vote B
  • What will fathers tell their sons?I'm not gonna lie... I've boasted a time or two...
    Vote C
  • What will fathers tell their sons?Shit! This is your idea of floppy? You don't know from floppy...
    Vote D
  • What will fathers tell their sons?I'd just order us a pizza in 40 slices, so we could each get 20 slices...
    Vote E
  • What will fathers tell their sons?Do girls care what size the cucumber is?
    Vote F
  • What will fathers tell their sons?I'd just make up a story about a zombie attack. Kids eat that shit up!
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Damn, you kids have it easy just being able to drug yourself out of your mind, when I was younger I had to talk to my demons

1|1
    0|0
  • I survived 2000 and 2012. Then let them watch the movies and tell them it really happened.

1|1
    0|0
  • You kids have it easy with your fancy artificial reality... BACK IN MY DAY we only had one reality, and it sucked!

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Perfect! And it's so damn true! I can't believe they have Reality TV Shows. Don't people get enough of that shit at home? LOL

• i've been through enough rough shit, i wouldn't need to make up anything... i've been so hungry that i ate dog food... i walked 45-50 miles on no sleep... i have moved to a new state with nothing but the clothes on my back... i've handled corpses... i've been down a flooding river in a kiddy raft... i've seen people try to kill my mother... i've lived on the street... there are a Pile of other things that i don't have the energy to explain right now... walking to school? that's nothing...

0|1
    0|0
  • I couldn't choose. They're all so good. How about, "back in my day we didn't have sex robots. We had to talk to actual people."

1|1
    0|0
    • 3d

"Oh my God. Dad, that's gross and disgusting. I can't believe you actually did that.
      What did you talk about? Please don't tell me you talked about the weather or some shit like that, because...
      https://e.lvme.me/jaa7pj5.jpg

• Show All
    • 3d

That's all well and good, but just be careful to not drain-down your battery.
      We all know what that's like and:
      https://e.lvme.me/jaa7pj5.jpg

• 3d

Well if the battery dies maybe I can jump start the car with my dick.

• What if we have a solar flare that wipes out all tech? We can instead tell them of all the fantastic things we had before the Big Dark.

1|0
    0|0
  • Zombies

1|0
    0|0
  • Obey

0|0
    0|0
  • Son, modern technology is making people fat, stupid, and lazy. My Father and grandparents don't know how good they had it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• F...

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

You like yours in a salad or in a sandwich?

• Show All
    • 3d

I didn't know that.
      But can you post one that matches our theme?
      I had a couple of ideas earlier, but I can't remember them! Dang,...

• 3d

PM me and I'll do my best tomorrow morning lol

• My dad literally had to walk 10 miles to get to school. He walked 100 miles when he was 15 lol and came to the united states on his own at 16 while he worked at a ship. He then enrolled at school in America and told the American kids that they had it good compared to where he came from lol He now is in his 60s and laughs when young kids say they experienced culture shock when they move like a state away just because the state has more white kids. When my dad came to America no one had ever seen a hispanic guy before lol It was that crazy back in the day in the south. When I have kids i'm going to be like I had to wait for someone to get off the phone before using the internet. I also had to wait hours to download a movie. If the movie is in the wrong language then we would have to either call it a night or drive down to blockbuster.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Yep... It's the age of the snowflakes and cream-puffs. :)

Recommended myTakes