How many traditional guys are here?

What's the best thing about you?

12

What Guys Said 12

• That I'm a guarantee. Truly traditional guys will be by your side to the end--so long as you're as serious as he's serious.

• Well, I am modern man in my own ways but yes certain aspects of thinking regarding certain things like " LOVE" are indeed old fashioned.

• By traditional do you mean gentleman like, the usual role of a man? In that case, the best thing about me is I usually ALWAYS let girls go first in terms of getting food, walking into a room, anything to be honest.

• 4d

Yeah like gentleman, the usual role of a man

• 4d

Then i guess yea, I'm considered traditional.

• 4d

Cool

• I'm so untraditional like once i moved out my parents house.

• Im a gentlemen, does that count? Though im not into traditional...

• 4d

Yep gentleman, masculine, that use to play usual men roles

• 4d

That's me. Open doors, ladies first all of that stuff

• Traditional?

• 4d

Like gentleman, masculine, that use to play usual men roles

• 4d

Hmmm, I guess I’m one of those then, or at least i try to fit into this role though ofc I am young and still making mistakes

• Define traditional?

• 4d

I think traditional guys are the ones that tends to play the men roles similarly like in the machismo but without being so extreme. For ex. a men who tends to do approach a women and make a good effort to be with her, a gentleman, a men that treat her with respect and love, who hear her

• 4d

Shouldn't all guys show respect and love her? Lol

• 4d

Of course but if u see the first thing I write... The first thing about a traditional man is that he plays the usual men role, and be gentleman. And about ur comment... I saw that most non traditional men in someway or another doesn't respect woman

• The best thing about me.. I have no idea 🙁

• Im so UnTraditional when i was by my girl friend

• Goodness

• Traditional in what sense?
    I don't know people call me kind, sweet, cute, but I don't know.

• 4d

Gentleman, masculine, plays the usual men roles WITHOUT that implying to be exaggerated (I write it without like that because people used to see things white or black and things aren't like that)

• 4d

I would consider myself a fairly traditional guy. I think i'm a fairly big gentleman and play the role of a man. Stand up for self, can take charge, and etc. Honestly I hate how guys are more feminine now. It's honestly embarrassing how some guys are now. Masculine I think I am. I think I'm pretty black or white now. If someone is an asshole I will tell them, or if they are a good person I will tell them too.

• 4d

Traditional guys are cool :)

• I love to slap a women if she talks out of turn.