I have next Saturday off! What should I do with my boyfriend?

• Other. Please specify
    Vote A
  • I have next Saturday off! What should I do with my boyfriend?Swimming Clear water but might be crowded with people for the holiday weekend
    Vote B
  • I have next Saturday off! What should I do with my boyfriend?Hiking and large rock climbing Might be crowded with people for the holiday weekend
    Vote C
  • I have next Saturday off! What should I do with my boyfriend?Fishing Small private pond that may or may not have fish
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's like me he will be happy just to be around you. Guys are not high maintenance. Be thankful and just let him know you're glad you got the day with him. Outdoors is always good, followed by a casual couch n movie.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love hiking and you can always find some private spot to spend some quiet time with Eric !!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I love all the options, but I think swimming sounds awesome, perhaps maybe camping, weather permitting,

1|0
    0|0
  • Fishing in the private pond. Who cares if you catch anything, as long as you spend time with your man.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not go for a hike and spend time outdoors , then for a quiet night indoors together

1|0
    0|0
  • Lake George.

1|0
    0|0
  • Him. Do him.

2|0
    0|0
  • Swimming depending on where you live

1|0
    0|0
  • Fishing 🎣 and loving

1|0
    0|0
  • Hiking

1|0
    0|0
  • Watch cartoons.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like swimming
    Get the bodies all wet

1|0
    0|1
  • Naked mud fight.

1|1
    0|1
  • go into yout bedroom and get closer and personalto your boyfriend

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe beach? If it’s warm where you are? Or movies? Shopping (if there is an open outside shopping mall). Wash cars, cleaning (boring, but at least it gets done so u can spend more time with one another). Hire / buy movies and have a date night at home (popcorn, drinks, ice cream, etc) can be nice if it’s cold and I need a blanket (might do other stuff under it to keep you both warm πŸ˜‰). Not sure what else?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes