Why are some people just awful to be awful?

So today I went to the grocery store. I parked, i WAS 100% within all the lines of the parking space. Slightly crooked, but completely inside of the parking space, not inconveniencing anyone.
I go in, I come back out and someone keyed my car and left a note saying "learn to park you dumbass bitch".
Like? I was in the space? How bad of a day do you have to have to be that angry at someone for that?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• It's nice to have phones, now, with cameras. You can take pics of where you park, so you remember, right, but also the license plate numbers on both sides.
    Not like you can do much, but post the pic of the license of the car on the side that got keyed, and the space, in public media, shaming them.
    The Police won't do ANYTHING AT ALL, so don't even bother!!!