Why are some people just awful to be awful?

So today I went to the grocery store. I parked, i WAS 100% within all the lines of the parking space. Slightly crooked, but completely inside of the parking space, not inconveniencing anyone.
I go in, I come back out and someone keyed my car and left a note saying "learn to park you dumbass bitch".
Like? I was in the space? How bad of a day do you have to have to be that angry at someone for that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's nice to have phones, now, with cameras. You can take pics of where you park, so you remember, right, but also the license plate numbers on both sides.
    Not like you can do much, but post the pic of the license of the car on the side that got keyed, and the space, in public media, shaming them.
    The Police won't do ANYTHING AT ALL, so don't even bother!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Because people have shitty lives and they vent by making others have shitty lives. It's a vicious cycle.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is really sad, Can you ask the store for security footage to catch the offender?

0|2
    0|0
  • Maybe he got his ass fucked and shouting at you. How do we know. Because People don't really think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yikes. Hopefully insurance covers it?

0|0
    0|0
  • What a dickbag

0|0
    0|0
  • No empathy

0|0
    0|0
  • you just seem lazy?

0|0
    0|0
  • ask trump

0|0
    0|0
  • People have a tendency to throw decency out the window especially when it's anonymously. If they leave a note and run, then it's a reflection on their personality. A coward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say "fuck you I can parked how ever I want, this is america if you don't like it then you can get out "
    But that's just me
    To answer your question maybe they were having a bad day usually something small like that could be the last straw

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes