If only I knew this was going to happen?

You guys were right.
Having a boyfriend in high school at age 14 seems so great but it was going to end. I'm here giving people advice about relationships while I'm struggling with mine.
Maybe not all relationships in high school are going to be like mine. But from my experience...
It is possible to love at a young age.
But for the person to return that love may not always work out.
If I could go back and change the past..
I would change the fact that I love him.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating at that age is all about gaining experience. You have to learn the personality traits that work well with yours. The life style that you want and so forth. Sure you can love at that age. I many times think back to a girl i dated in highschool. We had a good relationship at that time. We are 2 totally different people now 20 years later both married to others. But in a way i still love the the girl i dated back then. Although she no longer exsists and neither douse my 16 year-old self.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd recommend waiting to date until you're at least 16(maybe longer) to date. I'm sorry if you had your heart broken.