The evil cops captured your favorite celebrity and threw him/her in jail. Would you rescue him/her?

In other words, would you risk your butt to rescue your favorite celebrity, even if it means they might capture you and throw you in jail as well.

• Yes
  • No

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh no. My family or best friend yes. Celeb... no. They don’t know me and I don’t know them. They have plenty of money to bail themselves out.

Most Helpful Guys

• Between me and my buddies we have 6 ex special forces soldiers 3 demolition experts and acses to almost any for of equipment you can think of I preaty sure we can save the princess