I just ran over my neighbors dog. Should I tell him?

So I put the body or carcass whatever it's called in my bin
But
Now the daughter is outside calling for the dog.
So I emptied the bin but the little girl said it wasn't their dog
So I had to pick the dog body up again

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you should or you’re going to live with that guilt forever. It’s not like you did it on purpose. Just tell your friend it was an accident or honest mistake and you didn’t mean to do it.

• My neighbor not my friend, Forever? i dont think so
      Shit.

• Update: lmao you better put your headphones on or turn the TV up. Something told me there were kids involved. Just wait until they start putting up missing dog signs 😂

• No I did the right thing,
      i tipped my bin over in front of her
      But
      Turns out it wasn't their dog anyway

Most Helpful Guy

• The right thing to do is to speak to the neighbours, not so any kids can hear and explain what happened.
    Alternatively, put the carcass in your car, drive it out a mile or two to a country lans and dump it by the road side in the hope it'll be found and reported back to them. Least they will have closure rather than pooch just disappearing. Not fair on kids to not know the dog is gone and not coming back

• Oh
      A kilometer you mean
      Turns out it wasn't theirs