What should I name my two new dogs that I’m adopting on Saturday? They are both boys? They are wolf/tamaskan hybrids?

I live in anchorage Alaska and I already have a keeshond named Kenai. I would like unique names no people names. Preferably colder climate/Alaskan names or names that go with the dogs themselves. What should I name my two new dogs that I’m adopting on Saturday? They are both boys? They are wolf/tamaskan hybrids?
What should I name my two new dogs that I’m adopting on Saturday? They are both boys? They are wolf/tamaskan hybrids?
Updates:

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The darker one looks like a 'Wolfsblood', the lighter one looks like a 'Trevor'.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure the dogs never get lose because they look like wolves and chances are someone will shoot them or animal control will euthanize them

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• super cute pups...
    'Misty and Rumbles'

misty for the white and rumbles for the dark

0|0
    0|0
  • Black one should be called Ace rimmer, or Ace for short. Light one Kochanski.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hunter and Bob

0|0
    0|0
  • Pepper and Salt

0|0
    0|0
  • Call the greyish one bang and the black one gang

0|0
    1|0
  • snowman/