What is something you've done that you are ashamed of?

What is something you've done that you are ashamed of?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I became so depressed that I allowed my room and car to become that of a hoarder. Could have been much worse - no rotting food or anything - but I think I subconsciously maintained it as an excuse for avoiding close contact with the fairer sex. Can't have anyone over if my room isn't clean. Can't pick anyone up if my car is a mess. May as well just rot.
    Five years of absolute self hatred. The whole thing was deeply embarrassing.

0|0
    0|0
    • That doesn't sound so bad as long as not many others saw your room and car. How come you wanted to avoid girls?

• A severely negative relationship impacted my self esteem and ability to trust. To be straight, I still haven't had a girlfriend in almost five years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut myself (self harm). Went to a hospital and a nurse mocked me for it. Luckily it didn’t trigger me. I only feel bad for the woman, more like insecure child.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• When I was a kid I was pretty mean to my little brother and physically abusive. I'll never regret anything more than that.

0|0
    1|0
  • Signing up for G@G

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't say. Too ashamed

1|0
    0|0
  • Ate my sister's share of chocolates

0|0
    0|0
  • Not taking more risks

0|0
    0|0
  • Got caught jacking off

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Being a nymphomaniac i lost control of myself and had sex with my former best friend's brother. It happened early this year, but i felt so ashamed and angry at myself that I still sometimes speak to my therapist about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • How did that happen? Did u "accidently" pop in on him in the shower?

• When I was in Egypt, Going into the WC at the airport, And as I washed up, Thought I was Alone in there, And was Caught with my Pants down by a Female attendant. Not AZEEEM. xxoo

0|1
    0|0
  • I overused laxatives for two years to try to feel better about my body and the way it looked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't done anything lol
    But i know a guy that hit a girl and he is ashamed of it

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing recently.

0|1
    0|0