What is something you've done that you are ashamed of?

107

Most Helpful Guy

• I became so depressed that I allowed my room and car to become that of a hoarder. Could have been much worse - no rotting food or anything - but I think I subconsciously maintained it as an excuse for avoiding close contact with the fairer sex. Can't have anyone over if my room isn't clean. Can't pick anyone up if my car is a mess. May as well just rot.
    Five years of absolute self hatred. The whole thing was deeply embarrassing.

• That doesn't sound so bad as long as not many others saw your room and car. How come you wanted to avoid girls?

• A severely negative relationship impacted my self esteem and ability to trust. To be straight, I still haven't had a girlfriend in almost five years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut myself (self harm). Went to a hospital and a nurse mocked me for it. Luckily it didn’t trigger me. I only feel bad for the woman, more like insecure child.