Would you rather become a Millionaire by winning the lottery or from your own hard work?

Would you rather become a Millionaire by winning the lottery or from your own hard work?Just wondering.

• Lottery
  • Hard Work

3674

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd feel better about it knowing it was a result of the effort I put in rather than pure luck. I guess I'd prefer earning it through hard work because otherwise I'd just feel guilty if I didn't necessarily do anything to deserve that money. It's a lot more satisfying to earn something than to get something for free in my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• If I could become very rich with something I'd love doing anyway - say, writing novels or acting in movies - I would prefer to get there by working for it.

However, if I need to be an entrepreneur, a stockbroker or a CEO to become a millionaire, I'd definitely prefer the lottery because I don't give a rat's ass about those type of jobs.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE