Why there are so few men like these? Why do people make everything about looks?

These girls are acid attack victims with their husbands.
Note that these men married these wimen after acid attack and did not know them before- when they were normal.
So these men fell in love with these women when they had face and body like this.

Why there are so few men like these? I am tired of people who make everything about looks.

Of course I know that 90% GaG guys would have something mean and women hating to say on this lol.

967

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say there are relatively few people like that, not just men.

As to why that is, it's because evolution has selected people to be drawn to physical appearance. It is a sign of health. Men and women alike are drawn to physically attractive people because we have evolved to be that way.

If anyone wishes looks didn't matter, it is I. But they do matter, for better or for worse, because evolution seems to have selected for that. Those who mated with people who displayed outward signs of health problems tended to have offspring that struggled and died off, but those who mated with people who appeared outwardly to be healthy had offspring that struggled less and didn't die off.

The thing is, the men who rejected the women pictured AREN'T NECESSARILY BAD MEN. Just like women who reject physically unattractive men aren't necessarily bad women. Moreover, I couldn't make the determination if these guys pictured here are good men based solely on the fact that they are with women with disfigurements. I know very little about these men, other than they seem to have successfully fought millions of years of evolution (well, hundreds of millions, when you consider the evolution of sex and eyes).

This is why I often advocate for people to become their most attractive selves, physically, emotionally, and mentally.

• But they were normal before acid attack... so they health thing doesn't hold up much, right?

• Likewise, suppose you gave someone a tablespoon full of something bitter. You told them that the bitterness is *NOT* caused by any toxin. Would it change how they perceive the taste? No, again because it's at a very basic level. Instinctual.

I remember getting an erection when I was at a pier and saw two girls in bikinis. I didn't even know what sex was, much less anything about heredity and genetic conditions. And yet I was captivated (as were many other men). I think I was about 4 years old! I wasn't thinking, "Golly. The symmetry of her face and her hip to waist ratio clearly indicate she is a healthy female of breeding age with many positive genetic traits to ensure a strong and healthy lineage." I didn't even know what breeding age was. Not even Richard Dawkins would think anything like that. It was all at a very primal and instinctive level.

• My heart goes out to people who have been rejected for their appearance. No sarcasm, by the way. Their pain is legit. I'm the first to admit it's unfair. My friend since high school has FAS, and he's just a little younger than me and never even kissed a girl. His tears are real and I take them seriously.

However, the girls who rejected him are not bad people on the basis of rejecting him. They're just human.

That being said, I think it's wonderful the ladies pictured have found love. I wish them much happiness in the arms of their men, and vice versa.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm not wrong then the woman in the first pic is Laxmi! Can we talk about how adorable their baby is? Her husband is clearly a pure hearted man and he totally deserved all the happiness you can see in that one photo. That baby aww, mashaallah mashaallah!!! 😍😍😍

Your answer: Because these men have common sense and they are kind. They know that their wives are not at all responsible for what happened to them and they know that it does not ruin their true selves and it should not ruin their lives.

One major thing that causes these women to get acid attacked is for rejecting a proposal and then these bitter men decide if she did not agree on becoming his wife then she doesn't deserve to be anyone else's wife. Reading the comments of guys here I'm literally in tears that just a few seconds of acid throwing can change how men see them for their entire lives. Horrible.

The men in the picture are true heroes who are defeating the attackers. They are literally giving these women the kind of lives that they thought they could never get anymore. They are showing these women that they are still totally worthy of getting love. They also show that you don't need a physically attractive wife to be happily married. ❤

Just a small reminder. A man is definitely not obligated to take their responsibility and it's not good for anyone to forcibly do something. But men can help them by taking part in campaigns raising awareness about acid attack. Any shallow man that's giving the biological excuse for being the disgusting shit that they are, are not human beings.

• Yes! That's Laxmi... Her husband is a great man 😇The love story of other girl is cute too. Her name is Lalita Ben Bansi. She met her husband due to one wrong number

And that's what my thoughts are... I agree with you.

Maybe that's why we're soul sistas 😇😍

• Husband due to wrong number? Omg I can't even imagine that because the wrong numbers that I got from dudes have always been shit and their perverted asses desperately needed to know who I am and what my name is. 😑😑😑