What do you think about twerking?

What would you feel If a girl twerked on you and for you only

What do you think about twerking?

461

Most Helpful Guy

• To me i think that twerking is extremely hot to watch on You Tube & many twerking videos I've seen was extremely sexually attractive & bootyful. It's even better when a woman has a big bubble booty like Jennifer Lopez & other people like her. I've been loving this for a very long time & i will admit it too. If a girl twerked on me then it would feel like heaven on earth, because I've had many fantasies about hot girls shaking their asses right in front of me & i end up getting more turned on just by thinking about it. I will also admit to you that I've done some twerking myself at school in front of the other kids & i really loved doing it too. Overall twerking is one of my main personal turn ons..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• In bed? Its ok to do that.

In pubkic places hell no. I know its sexy but women. Dont move your ass and then expect respect for that. That is how you sexualize yourself and make men see you as a object. Its about the degnity. But how you were rised too.

Wanna twerk? Do it at home with your man. Not in public places. On the street etc. Because its a little inappropriate.

I'll be honest. You can have the best personality. You can be the kindest person in the word. But If you act like a prostitute. Show off your body sexually for attention , you will be seen as an object.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE