Does anyone else find identical twins creepy?

It’s like a weird phobia of mine but I always get super uncomfortable around twins or triplets

2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not the only one
    My friends and family like to laugh at me about this phobia and say that I'll end up with identical twins one day because of it
    But I can't help that I think seeing the same face more than once is creepy
    It's like they multiplied and are cloned

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• 2|0
    0|1
  • I’m a twin and honesty seeing another set of twins is weird to me 😂 I only seen a couple in my life and it’s scary how much thy look alike, now I understand what people see when they look at my sister and I. I want to have twins though lol

2|2
    0|0
  • No. Just the Ones who are Stuck like Glue at the Neck or the Body. That's strange. xx

2|1
    0|0
  • The most weird thing is this thing that i once saw am not sure how its called but twins with both white parents one is born white and the other black i found it soo weird

0|1
    0|0
    • That is weird. It's also not impossible for interracial couples to have twins babies one being white the other black.

In this case it could be one parent is biracial appearing more white or adopted

• No in fact I think twins are fun to be around. My best friend since Jr high is a twin and they are so much fun to be around

1|1
    0|0
  • I think they're awesome and lucky to have so many opportunities for pranks 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • I have always wondered what it would be like to have an identical twin. I know one lady who can't stand her identical twin. I mean, they don't speak to each other at all. I love being different so much that the twin and I might try to go out of our way not to look alike. I knew these identical twins in school and they were nice. I knew some fraternal ones and they were cool too. Twins with identical problems are creepy though! I saw this episode of Hoarders and these twin ladies were hoarders together in the same house and they both talked funny and dressed alike. That was the only time I got creeped out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope lol
    You must have seen The Shining

1|1
    0|0
  • No not really. Unless they're Siamese twins

1|1
    0|0
  • The Shining must have traumatized you. 😂

2|2
    0|0
  • My sisters and I are triplets. So no.

1|2
    0|0
  • I do

0|1
    0|0
  • What about fraternal twins? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think the identical twins as creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you even know how they’re made?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No i dont

0|0
    0|0
  • No I dont personally

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me, i find it cool and interesting

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Nope, I find the female ones hot. I don't know why.

I used to know twins, and they would finish each others sentences, it was like they shared thoughts.

I think your phobia is because you like to think you are unique. If there was another copy of you it would diminish your value. However there is nothing wrong with being a twin.

0|0
    1|0
  • They're never identical. I always know who is who. Subtle differences

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a twin and because we worked together and trust each other, I now own something that anyone in my age group can only dream of.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't I have twin aunts and twin uncles don't really understand the fear

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them amazing to look at since i haven't seen much identical twins or triplets in my life.
    Especially when they're hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had identical twins in my HS class. Nice guys (with a dramatic background but I only heard that recently from them)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nnoo.. wwhhaatt''ss ccrreeeeppyy aabboouutt tthhaatt?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure it’s never really been a problem for me. I’m just good at telling twins apart due to personality, but that’s just me

0|0
    0|0
  • We had a twin in school, they were actually nice, so no i don't find them creepy :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucked identical twins once and they ate each others pussies it was the best day of my life

0|0
    2|0
  • Creepy... Y E S

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • No its the opposite
    They are so cute 😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I also find identical twins creepy

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • For some unknown reason I find it extremely fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Annoying Twins,

0|0
    0|0
  • How tf u 28 n feel like this😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha... This is a great question. I find it a bit weird, but not creepy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes