Scientists say that you were even born 10% happy or 10% sad what do you believe?

*Either haha my bad

113

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe aggressive tendencies are inherited. But response to stimulus is learned not inherited. Happy or sad are coping mechanisms associated with how to deal with conflict in my opinion, so I don't believe happy or sad is an inherited trait. Manic bi polar and schizophrenia I believe are inherited, so you can be predisposed towards bouts of sadness and happiness but it comes down to how you respond to a specific issue for it to cause true sadness and not just an influx of chemically induced emotions.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe that

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE