Scientists say that you were even born 10% happy or 10% sad what do you believe?

Scientists say that you were even born 10% happy or 10% sad what do you believe?

Updates:
*Either haha my bad

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe aggressive tendencies are inherited. But response to stimulus is learned not inherited. Happy or sad are coping mechanisms associated with how to deal with conflict in my opinion, so I don't believe happy or sad is an inherited trait. Manic bi polar and schizophrenia I believe are inherited, so you can be predisposed towards bouts of sadness and happiness but it comes down to how you respond to a specific issue for it to cause true sadness and not just an influx of chemically induced emotions.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe that

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I'm sorry, which scientists said this? And how exactly did they test for it?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it was pretty weird actually they tested it using twins or some shit I can't remember who but I was watching it on a documentary

• Show All
    • Its for my school project

• Haha sorry np, I tend to get annoyed at "scientific" claims, because so often they are exactly the opposite.

• Might be something to it. A lot of things happen in utero that affect the rest of your life.

1|0
    0|0
  • 50% sadness
    20% quietness
    And last but not least: 30% of being constantly misunderstood because I'm that quiet

1|0
    0|0
  • With a family history of melancholic people I'd say the sad out weights the happy

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh… actual scientists don’t talk like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • i believe in the Yin/Yang idealogy

so i agree

1|1
    0|0
  • What about the rest 80%?
    Oh wait - 80% lonely 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Scientist are always saying shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are gorgeous.
    10% sad

1|0
    0|0
  • 1000% disagree 👎

1|0
    0|0
  • Born in hell's kitchen

1|0
    0|0
  • U were born a baby.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes