How many pets do you have?

I have four snakes.
Four doggos.
Many many cute fish.
A blind hedgehog 😂❤️
And just recently got a little baby tarantula.
Annnddd that’s it.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to have a male cat, after a while it got horny and ran away with a female cat, never came back...
    Then I had another cat, one night it ran into the wood and got killed by wild dogs. I and my sister buried it. We never had pets again.

0|0
    0|0
    • That first one is a true love story.

• Show All
    • Hmmmm

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 cats and 1 dog... I love my puppers, but dogs require so much more effort than cats that if I were to get another pet, it would definitely be a cat 🐱

Also, I am definitely a cat person at heart 😂

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Damn, you got a petting zoo. Well, I just have a dog and four cats. The cats are not mine and two of them live outside.

1|0
    0|0
  • And that's it she says... I just want a dog. Sadly I still live with my mom and she still uses the "show me you're responsible and I will" line. As if kids who are still in their diapers are responsible lol. Can't wait to blow this taco stand haha

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao. I get the feeling. Each animal I get I have make a long ass presentation of why I should get it.

• Your parents are smart. Your presentation skills are probably otherworldly because of it haha.

• Lmao "and that's it" you've got so many pets😂 by the way you adopted the hedgehog? And I only really have three pets (if you count a temporary bat in my house): a cat at home and a dog that is temporarily not at home then obviously the bat that was flying around my room😂😂

0|0
    0|0
    • I got my hedgehog from a breeder. So if that counts as adoption then sure 😂

• Show All
    • No the banana and the black pastel are the two types of ball pythons. And seriously. Snakes are the EASIEST pets to take care of. I fucking love snakes 😂 like they’re sooo cute n stuff and everyone is so afraid I just-ahh😂idk. I get emotional over snakes.

• Gotcha. Well, that's news to me I thought you'd have to get loads of things for humidity etcc😂 whatcha on about saying they're cute though😂 scary fuckers (jk jk) I think some of the baby/younger snakes can have a sort of cuteness to them but the older ones are just eh if you get what I mean.

• Two
    A cat & a tortoise

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you've ceatanily got an abundance of furry and fishy friends. I currently do not have a pet but I used to have to pet gold fish they posted away when I was young.

0|0
    0|0
    • Gold fish are cute.

• Show All
    • Lol my gosh were fucking crazy lol😂

• Fish**

• I have 1 a bulldog but will be adding 3 when my fiance moves in.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Had a cat, but had to give her to my half sister years ago.. Had a pet rat, but she died on Valentine's Day 2016. You have a lot of pets!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a single dog, she's adorable😊 and might i ask why the spider?😱

0|0
    0|0
  • you're awesome , had 3 parrots , 2 dogs , 1 tarantuila , 1 snake , 6 cats , 2 hamsters , 2 lab rats. i want a hedgehog now xD

0|0
    0|0
  • i have one cat, once im old enough to move out and get a stable economy i plan to get a dog and a cat (maybe one or two more)

0|0
    0|0
    • I support your decision.
      Dogs are the best.
      Well no. Nvm. Snakes are but a lot of people don’t agree w that 😂

• Annnd that's it? Lol
    Nahh I don't have atm but planning to get a dog soon

0|0
    0|0
  • i have only one fish ;DDDDD
    can i be your fifth doggo ;DDD

0|0