What do you know about Pinguecula? do you think my eye is okay?

I googled to find out what was wrong w my eye and Pinguecula seemed to be the most similar. My left specifically hurts to blink and feels super irritated and sore. It’s not extremely painful but does bother me a bit. Do you know how I can fix this? Eye drops I’m assuming? I know it can also be allergies. Just making sure though. What do you know about Pinguecula? do you think my eye is okay?What do you know about Pinguecula? do you think my eye is okay?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You usually don't need any type of treatment for a pinguecula unless it causes discomfort. If your eye does hurt, your doctor can give you eye ointment or eye drops to relieve redness and irritation. You can talk to your doctor about having the pinguecula surgically removed if its appearance bothers you

1|0
    0|0
    • The appearance doesn’t bother me, you can’t really tell unless you’re looking close. But I will get eye ointment or eye drops! Thank you!

• Ur welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks like you have glitter around your eyes. Do you have a habit of not taking eye make up off cause that might be it. Because for my graduation I went out and didn’t bother taking my make up off until the next day and it was a bit sore.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ahhh yes I’m super bad about that I get so tired and just don’t feel like taking it off some nights hmm maybe that’s part of the reason

• It most likely is that because i don’t wear make up often but whenever I do I’m always to lazy to take it off and my eyes always feel irritated the next day. This may sound weird but if you put some damp tea bags on your eyes it really helps

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• The veins in the second picture is kind of shaped like corn on a cob when you keep looking at it

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't look like there's anything wrong with it.

Although im loving that your iris has a freckle, thats so fucking cute.

1|0
    0|0
    • I never noticed that until you pointed it out omg hahahahaha thank u!!!

• See a doctor. We can't diagnose an eye disease over the internet.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes