I need some advice?

Blu2th
Okay basically everybody around me makes me feel like I'm an idiot right now. My parents are trying to force me into a career that I really don't want to go into, and they don't know that I turned down an internship that would significantly help said career.

My step dad doesn't want to teach me any form of self-defense despite the fact that he's a third degree black belt in hapkido. His excuse is that he has. He always says "what do you think I've been trying to teach you all these years when we used to wrestle?"

My best friend picks on me all the time even though I tell him to stop. I don't know what I'm going to do. He has a high level of testosterone and he is literally uncontrollable. If I tell him not to do anything he does it anyway, and he is significantly stronger than me. If I tell him that I don't want to be friends with him anymore I feel like he's just going to kick my ass.

He knows how paranoid I get about my parents, but he still took a swig from my mom's vodka out of the fridge even though I told him not to. He comes through when he has to but generally most of the time he's just an asshole.

My mom is very clingy, and she can't let go of me. I'm 17, I'm jobless, carless, no license, and no money. They complain that I don't do anything with my life, but at the same time they won't let me try to seek these things out.

My family basically doesn't talk to each other anymore because we're all in our own separate rooms.

My stepdad and I have a very professional relationship rather than a loving one. The only thing that he cares about is my grades and how my Mom feels. He doesn't bother asking me if I want anything from the store or if I want to go do something if he hasn't already asked my mom first.

The truth is my mom wears the pants in the family. She is always angry with me for no reason, and she even apologized for this yesterday. When this happens I sit in my room and play video games, and then the cycle starts all over again. What should I do?
I need some advice?
2
1